Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
5D408BC4-0311-4BC6-9A03-87A0152E299D.png
5D408BC4-0311-4BC6-9A03-87A0152E299D.png

Advertisement
there was some real gata on gata flame throwing going on in there. Basically the scout crew vs the 247 guys. Later on it has mods disagreeing with mods, it was fascinating.

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Canes2082 @RVACane

What has Heisman Gator been posting that has everyone so rustled?!?
Information that was often right and before the 247 mods had it and it irked that puss, Luke Stampenis. But you know, recruiting is fluid, so they took advantage of his misses and band him even though they acknowledge their own misses.. Their posters are now calling them out for what they are.... Jealous, insecure cucks.

Advertisement
Information that was often right and before the 247 mods had it and it irked that puss, Luke Stampenis. But you know, recruiting is fluid, so they took advantage of his misses and band him even though they acknowledge their own misses.. Their posters are now calling them out for what they are.... Jealous, insecure cucks.
Sounds like Ferman and canesport

https://i.redd.it/ex1lqchs52011.jpg Check out this gator fan I found. You know he lives in the swamp when he has a life time supply of flyswatters hanging in his bathroom.
Plenty of skeeters in the swamp as well. So here's my refrain:

There's a skeeter on my gayturd peter, swat him off!
There's a dozen on my gayturd cousin, can't you hear those ******** buzzin',

@Canes2082 @RVACane

What has Heisman Gator been posting that has everyone so rustled?!?

@RVACane mentioned it in a post above but what I've read and dissecting the thread is he would bring good info before Stampini, Goldkamp and Blake and the posters all preferred his info because his source was better.

Then I guess to twist the knife a little deeper he would "hear a rumor" which would send the 3 24/7 guys on a wild goose chase trying to verify the rumor. Their sources and recruits would get annoyed because they'd call them with these dumb rumors lol

Advertisement
Back