Tears Gator Tears

Pretty sure we don't even have a swimming team cause that's *** (shout out to @Umbra), but the Canes have one of the top women's pole vaulters in the world and she's only getting better. Went from 17th to 6th in less than 2 years and only 23 or so.

lol Miami definitely has a swimming and diving team

Advertisement
I hate to say it but the best swimmer in the world right now is a Gator, and after the shattering results he put up tonight there are going to be plenty of Michael Phelps comparisons heading to 2020.

Legitimate shot at 6-8 gold medals.

Black_Vulture_4.jpg

Advertisement
I’ve telling Gaytor fans for a couple years dude is trash . They act like they stole a beast from a Um feeder school.

I have heard even worse. I have had a few different Gayors tell me with a straight face that they stole Emory Jones in a head to head battle with Saban and Meyer.

I’ve telling Gaytor fans for a couple years dude is trash . They act like they stole a beast from a Um feeder school.

I’m not going to front and say I follow recruiting like a beast, like some people here do, but yet, generally though by the time Jones was about to be signed even casual observers generally have a decent idea who the top QB prospects are. I had never even heard of this kid.

I don’t know how you’re familiar with him, but it seems like anybody familiar with GA HS football say he’s garbage. Makes me wonder why he even had a committable offer from OSUck.

Advertisement
You are 100% correct on this one. Their are a bunch of real religous guys that stay virgins until marriage, but unless they become priests they get married real young. None of them wait until after 30. Most are married before they hit 20. Also, none of them are Heisman winners with ***** literally being thrown at them. I bet most of those aforementioned virgins would be slaying tons of ***** if they where in his shoes instead of living in the middle of nowehere, where they may have 1 decent looking girl in the whole town.[/QUO
Tebow has that super *** lisp thing going on , I lean toward he tickles balls
Especially with the letter "S"! I'd say he's invested in KY Jelly and Vaseline - both for his hair and all the fappin' he's got to be doin".

Out of all the things to rip the turds for, I would've liked to believe we could be a little more mature than *** jokes...

I don't generally do ghey jokes because I literally don't care if a dude is ghey. As I said, I posted the Hernandez-was-ghey article because I think that gayter fans are exactly the kind of people who secretly care if a player is ghey. Or black.

Now, having said that I'll just mention that you are exceedingly new if you're even a little surprised that ghey jokes happen here. Seriously, you're in the wrong place if that's going to bother you.

And by "place" I mean "the internet".

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just looked it up. We have a women's but not a men's swimming team. We have diving for both.

We used to, but in the 90's they had to scrap men's swimming due to the gender equality rules. Imagine that. Smallville explained Aquaman's Orange and Green by putting him on the Cane swim team that no longer exhisted. Greg Luganis taught Richt to high dive too.

Advertisement
Back