Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
These stupid f'uckers really believe Nesta is flipping to them. They will be crying buckets full of tears on Wednesday by 10:01am.

These stupid f'uckers really believe Nesta is flipping to them. They will be crying buckets full of tears on Wednesday by 10:01am.

They had a thread on him that's VIP. Got any screenshots? I know, I sound like a crack fiend.

Can't remember where I saw it (reading a lot of stuff during peak recruiting time) but the comments on that tweet about the American Heritage kids was hilarious. Some Gaytor was bragging about how Mullet has gotten "two of our top recruits" to put "Gaytor hats on the table". That's their standard. Hats on the table. Never mind that American Heritage is negotiating for a spot on ESPN, and it would be incredibly boring for Nesta to only have one hat in front of him.

Gaytorz logicz.

I think you misunderstand the gayter mind. When he stays with Miami, it will turn out that they didn't really expect him to flip and he's really not that great anyway. That other guy they got will turn out better anyway.

Advertisement

They had a thread on him that's VIP. Got any screenshots? I know, I sound like a crack fiend.

Can't remember where I saw it (reading a lot of stuff during peak recruiting time) but the comments on that tweet about the American Heritage kids was hilarious. Some Gaytor was bragging about how Mullet has gotten "two of our top recruits" to put "Gaytor hats on the table". That's their standard. Hats on the table. Never mind that American Heritage is negotiating for a spot on ESPN, and it would be incredibly boring for Nesta to only have one hat in front of him.

Gaytorz logicz.

I hope they enjoy seeing their hat on the table and the other hat on the kid's head as much as I used to.

Capture+_2018-02-03-10-21-08.jpg
Capture+_2018-02-03-10-16-58.jpg
Capture+_2018-02-03-10-17-26.jpg
Capture+_2018-02-03-10-18-44.jpg
Capture+_2018-02-03-10-25-05.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
they talk so much about the stadium like u spend ur whole life in the stadium, u have to live 300 plus days in that legen of zelda forest. Class and nightlife isnt in the fuqin stadium

they talk so much about the stadium like u spend ur whole life in the stadium, u have to live 300 plus days in that legen of zelda forest. Class and nightlife isnt in the fuqin stadium

its called "The Swamp" lol

its insane there argument when u sit there and really have to think about it...........if that tweet was posted here where i could click it (the marco wilson tweet) I would reply instantly with savagery

Advertisement
Publix has undeniable issues but I can deal with the buy one get one, like this week with the Planters peanuts. I prefer unsalted.

Crackir Barrel is where the animosity should be aimed. Every **** Crackir Barrel in the state is loaded with Gator and Seminole clothing and similar garbage in the store area. I'm surprised they don't serve it table to table, like..."Do you want a Gator shirt with that?"

Consequently I boycott Crackir Barrel on my own. Relatives drag me there a few times per year. Only the one in Homestead has any sighting of Canes gear.

Actually I don't mind Crackir Barrel while visiting Tennessee, where the company started. I can engage Volunteer fans in some good healthy Gator hate. Every SEC fanbase seems to hold a special hatred toward the Gators. That's why I'm not as down on the conference as most Canes fans are.

* Misspellings intentional to avoid the profanity filter somehow having a problem with the name of that restaurant chain.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back