Tears Gator Tears

will be off the site for a few minutes while I back my boat back in the garage...looks like a raincoat and waders will suffice for now....glad I didn't go invest in that bigger boat.....

Advertisement
I just don't see ufag playing let alone starting a black qb. I'm surprised people aren't talking about it. they are the only school in the south that will not play a black qb for the long haul. I live in Gainesville but grew up west of Gainesville all my life and never seen a black qb start a play for ufag for all 3 or 4 years. it will not happen. so all this hype about jones I will believe it when I see it. I remember ufag kicked newton out of school here because of a laptop what will it be for jones. what about ufag qbs of brissett, murphy, and like I said cam newton it does not go well here for black qbs. this is a racist city with plantations everywhere and racists bullgators and alumni running their program. At the end of the day I don't care what or who ufag gets as a qb because they will never be revelant in my eyes. Its all about the U!

I just don't see ufag playing let alone starting a black qb. I'm surprised people aren't talking about it. they are the only school in the south that will not play a black qb for the long haul. I live in Gainesville but grew up west of Gainesville all my life and never seen a black qb start a play for ufag for all 3 or 4 years. it will not happen. so all this hype about jones I will believe it when I see it. I remember ufag kicked newton out of school here because of a laptop what will it be for jones. what about ufag qbs of brissett, murphy, and like I said cam newton it does not go well here for black qbs. this is a racist city with plantations everywhere and racists bullgators and alumni running their program. At the end of the day I don't care what or who ufag gets as a qb because they will never be revelant in my eyes. Its all about the U!

huh? Chris Leak? Treon Harris?

Uh Chris Leak?

Advertisement

Uh Chris Leak?

Don't tell Chris Leak that.

what happened when tebow in came in . chris leak got booted to the sideline sharing reps instead of letting a senior play without splitting time. we all know tim was garbage no accuracy, bad delivery and why would thattype of game split time with an accurate passer? those folks want to win a certain way and its not the black way.

Advertisement
ok i'm back but I left the boat hooked up cause I got a sneaking suspicion there's gonna be a squall of **** tears come through before the next couple days are done.Leaving the raincoat and waders on though...

we got 18 signee's today with Nesta coming in a couple weeks and reed signing tomorrow making 20 out of 20 that are committed..I haven't done a count yet but I think we might have signed more than the turds and the semenholes together...

huh? Chris Leak? Treon Harris?

Newton transferred out of Florida because he was going to be expelled for academic cheating. The pretrial intervention program he was put in for stealing the computer isn't even the reason he transferred. Meyer was more than willing to look the other way. Florida was a disgrace under Meyer.

Advertisement

Uh Chris Leak?

Very light skinned

Advertisement
Like this Jones is any world beater.

When it’s all said and done, Franks is probably still their QB next season.

Many more tears to come.

Like this Jones is any world beater.

When it’s all said and done, Franks is probably still their QB next season.

Many more tears to come.

Ohio State insider also thinks that Jones grades and ACT score aren't good and would have had trouble qualifying at OSU which means he may have trouble at UF. Maybe Mullen promised him he could get him in. If thsts the case surprised he didn't flip to Bama where all you have to do is color in a book

Uh Chris Leak?

Go ahead and tell him. He won’t hear you anyway. He’s busy trying to get high schoolers to touch his junk.

Advertisement
Back