Tears Gator Tears

The lies they told on twitter, they were going to sign Pope, Lingard, Hall, and Wiggins. More ******* tears please.

Advertisement
[MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] , you're going to need to scale up the servers

[TWEET]943487126917787648[/TWEET]

Lol please tell me this is true. If he assaulted someone he should be fired lol then they would be coachless again

I doubt it's true. I saw a few tweets come in and this was the one I picked where it said Emory Jones is leaning FSU's way.

Advertisement
Advertisement
[MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] , you're going to need to scale up the servers

[TWEET]943487126917787648[/TWEET]

Lol please tell me this is true. If he assaulted someone he should be fired lol then they would be coachless again

LOL.

I hope they keep him. This is gonna get good especially when there rosters resembles Miss State and the offense is mediocre at best since well.. you know, they don't have a top 10 CFB player of all time at QB..

Advertisement
giphy-10.gif

1281006138_dancing-homie-gets-hit-by-ice-cream-truck.gif

gators war room.

I just want Jagr to be wrong...

I’m still waiting for Chip Kelly to be announced as UF head coach.

Dude took a shot hoping to become an “insider” and was exposed. He came back for round 2 and is going to be exposed again. Worst fake insider of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
"The Quarterback Whisperer" as the Gates fans are calling Mullen is shytting the bed. Doesn't get any better than this really.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back