Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Went to visit their board for the first time in a while. Pretty much their whole board is locked except for overly positive Gaytor news. They're paranoid.

Went to visit their board for the first time in a while. Pretty much their whole board is locked except for overly positive Gaytor news. They're paranoid.

Yeah... It's definitely giving me less material. And the Nole board has gotten close to that too.

Yeah... It's definitely giving me less material. And the Nole board has gotten close to that too.

Same.

tumblr_n5516uHhVa1rgpyeqo1_500 (1).jpg
#IndayKillsTrollsDead

Advertisement
How about stop posting? You’re a cornball that wants attention by pretending to be some Gaytor insider. Its lame as ****.

I have not violated any rules. I will stay on topic and contribute to the thread.

There’s really nothing more pathetic than being an Internet troll especially when you know that everybody on the sport ******* despises you. How big of a loser do you have to be to keep posting somewhere just to rile people up? Your life clearly ******* sucks

There’s really nothing more pathetic than being an Internet troll especially when you know that everybody on the sport ****ing despises you. How big of a loser do you have to be to keep posting somewhere just to rile people up? Your life clearly ****ing sucks

Yikes. For us Gator fans, it looks like the Noles are ahead in the recruiting race. I am not sure if it it because Taggart looks like a better recruiter to this point or if he has less overhauling to do with Fisher's recruits than Mullen has with McElwain's recruits due to the very different systems.

[MENTION=13137]Jaromir Jagr[/MENTION] has completely ruined this thread with his continuous “look at me” posting.

This guy has a pattern and he won’t stop. Look at his posting history. It’s always the same deal with this guy. It’s not like this is his first time.

Oh well, gator tears, it was nice while it lasted.

Yal ruined the thread by giving his *** so much attention . ignore his posts or put him on mute. Its pretty simple

Advertisement
Gator Tears has other friends too...

2.jpg
[MENTION=580]pcitycane[/MENTION], your fans in Gator Tears ask you to please help stop the destruction of this special thread.

You guys ever do a Google Image Search for "gator tears?" Over half the results link to this thread lol.

LOL jamir jagre was the greatest thing that ever happened to me on this thread. Finally get you all off my backs. Unlike him I ******* hate the gators. Brought some insight to what their boards were saying from time to time and got reported from "Trollng"

LOL jamir jagre was the greatest thing that ever happened to me on this thread. Finally get you all off my backs. Unlike him I ******* hate the gators. Brought some insight to what their boards were saying from time to time and got reported from "Trollng"

I don't recall you trolling this thread. I hope you post good stuff in here, regardless.

Advertisement
You guys ever do a Google Image Search for "gator tears?" Over half the results link to this thread lol.

Really! We've cornered the market on gator tears...kind of like the Dukes tried to do with the Orange juice futures crop in the movie Trading Places.

Advertisement
[MENTION=13137]Jaromir Jagr[/MENTION]. I really try to be optimistic. I'm sorry that you have nothing better to do than troll over here.

This thread is for making fun of the jorts wearing idiots in Gaynesviile. It probably would serve everyone better if you went back to your VIP BullshtGator board to furiously ********** to your "top 10 class."

No one believes or values your contributions to this thread.
[MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION] this has gone too far. If you are doing your job you won't let this continue

Jagr -

You personally assured me there would be no issues. I vouched for you with The Godfather. What have you done, on this the day I am physically sick and unable to perform my normal moderator duties?

Stop. Or I will stop you.

Advertisement
Back