Capture+_2017-12-15-16-49-30.jpg
Capture+_2017-12-15-16-50-26.jpg
Capture+_2017-12-15-16-51-08.jpg

Attachments

• Capture+_2017-12-15-15-58-51.jpg
    Capture+_2017-12-15-15-58-51.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 45
Advertisement
If y’all could chill that’d be great. Let’s keep the soap opera focused on As Gainesville Turns.

Ole punk a$$ gator troll in here stinking up this thread. The same dumb a$$ troll that said Chirp to gators was a done deal. Even though they were never close to serious talks.

I don’t know if he’s a troll but I do know I’m sick of getting emails for reproted porsts.

We got a snitch?

Jagr's go to move is screaming to mods when he pokes random bears and gets bitten. It's his schtick.

Corral nudged out without another qb ? Corral can throw the ball and would start over all the qbs on the turds team right now but they pushed him out ! Yeah right , u slow played and he bailed

Advertisement

Mullet has potential to be worse than shark week

Can't believe he picked a corch from Tennessee. Just on appearances alone it's bad.

Apparently most of them seem to like the hire but a lot keep thinking they were gonna get Surtain Sr and they want coaches with more recruiting ties to SFLA.....

Watch this comment below....

Screenshot_20171215-191641.jpg
Screenshot_20171215-191659.jpg
Screenshot_20171215-191846.jpg

Advertisement
I'm not believing any hype of Fields to UF. UF's offensive roster is a mess. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Fields takes the starting gig from Fromm next year.

Fields flipping to UF wouldn't surprise me at all, I'm sure some BullGators have put an "incentive" together to entice him, throw in Mullets reputation with QB's and the fact that he would be a starter day one...

Hey **** face go back to alligator gutter to give blow jobs

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not believing any hype of Fields to UF. UF's offensive roster is a mess. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Fields takes the starting gig from Fromm next year.

Fields flipping to UF wouldn't surprise me at all, I'm sure some BullGators have put an "incentive" together to entice him, throw in Mullets reputation with QB's and the fact that he would be a starter day one...

Hey **** face go back to alligator gutter to give blow jobs

Actually it’s not that far fetched. I posted earlier how Fields fits the mold of Mullen’s offense. Mullen likes mobile but big QBs. Tebow, Cam Newton, Dak Prescott, etc.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he told the Bullgators to splurge on the right guy for his system.

Doesn’t mean it’s gonna happen. But I wouldn’t exactly be shocked if I‎t did.

Advertisement
Back