Tears Gator Tears

How are these people still functioning? If we were splitting a big recruiting weekend with UCF, half this board would be on suicide watch. Obviously the other half would already be dead.

I really think Randy's going to be able to flip Thornton from UF. That would be hilarious.

Gators fans: "We didn't really want him. Even though he's skinny, we need to cut the fat from this class. Doesn't have what it takes to compete and be a GATOR! He wasn't that good anyways."

Advertisement
5B739DB3-ED6F-4B8E-BFB1-3DFEC9C00BEE.jpg

Amazing how they’re ok with “conceding south Florida”, but the world renowned Gator logo and their vacation-Esque town will allow them to cherry pick whomever they want from Broward and Palm Beach

Brilliant!

Advertisement

Mullet has potential to be worse than shark week

Can't believe he picked a corch from Tennessee. Just on appearances alone it's bad.

Apparently most of them seem to like the hire but a lot keep thinking they were gonna get Surtain Sr and they want coaches with more recruiting ties to SFLA.....

Watch this comment below....

View attachment 56294
View attachment 56295
View attachment 56296
What's with the black coach stuff over there???

Capture+_2017-12-16-08-31-03.jpg

Lmfao you cant make that shizzz up

Can't believe he picked a corch from Tennessee. Just on appearances alone it's bad.

Apparently most of them seem to like the hire but a lot keep thinking they were gonna get Surtain Sr and they want coaches with more recruiting ties to SFLA.....

View attachment 56294
View attachment 56295
View attachment 56296

View attachment 56327

Sht, this is going to be their new thing.

We haz more black coachz than Miami does, all the crootz iz play for us now. We're so progressive and cosmopolitan.

Advertisement
The little bubble they live in must be immune to reality, because I'm sitting here thinking if they don't sign everybody they think they're flipping, they might not even be bowl eligible AGAIN next season. Also feel like this class is going to go a long way in determining how badly they lose in 2019. But no.. They think they win 9 games next year & god knows how many in 2019. It must be nice living in un-reality!

Omg this is so true, I live in Gville and their fans have been slamming the Volleyball team down my throat.

To the point i finally clicked today, I interrupted the Gator telling everyone when the match starts and said ( to another cane) " man , me and Kevin don't want to hear all this gymnastics/volleyball ****,You only care because you suck at the important sports".

Amazing how they’re ok with “conceding south Florida”, but the world renowned Gator logo and their vacation-Esque town will allow them to cherry pick whomever they want from Broward and Palm Beach

Brilliant!

The only time recruits and players view the logo as the "world renowned Gator logo" is apparently when it is affixed to something like this. However, I do hear the I-75/Archer Road corridor is quiet lovely this time of year though. It is not unusual to see model type women from all over the world walking around in bikinis there.

Florida-Gators-Credit-Card.jpg

Advertisement
I'm not believing any hype of Fields to UF. UF's offensive roster is a mess. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Fields takes the starting gig from Fromm next year.

Fields flipping to UF wouldn't surprise me at all, I'm sure some BullGators have put an "incentive" together to entice him, throw in Mullets reputation with QB's and the fact that he would be a starter day one...

Hey **** face go back to alligator gutter to give blow jobs

You're not really clear on how this whole message board thing works are you? You know people post their opinion on things, then other people post their opinions...you're welcome.

Lmfao you cant make that shizzz up

View attachment 56294
View attachment 56295
View attachment 56296

View attachment 56327

They've been talking about having the need for a more "diverse" staff since fsu hired Taggert and then with hiring Telly Lockette. They've said we have Brown, Rumph, Dugans as coaches and how well we've recruited. You know since were Miami and no fans come to the games, we domt have a stadium or good facilities

They are actually right though. UF has never been a big player in south florida. Hiring a staff to recruit south florida is a horrible idea.

We are really killing them in central and north florida though. They used to get kids like norton, shaq, lingard, cleveland reed, etc.

Advertisement
Emory Jones suppose to visit FSU today, there boards going to be in full melt down mode.

Thought it was UF. Did he do a one day UF one day FSU?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sigma, I thought so too, but for what its worth the lead story on gaytorbait is about Jones being expected in trailerhasse tonight. So.. heres to hoping he spurns them both in the same weekend.

Emory Jones suppose to visit FSU today, there boards going to be in full melt down mode.

Thought it was UF. Did he do a one day UF one day FSU?

Sigma, I thought so too, but for what its worth the lead story on gaytorbait is about Jones being expected in trailerhasse tonight. So.. heres to hoping he spurns them both in the same weekend.

Dilly Dilly. Lol

Advertisement
Back