Tears Gator Tears

From Swamp Gas:

Mullen waited to hire his QB coach, then immediately went to see Corral. Calm down folks. He has a plan here. He wanted to wait till he got Brian in to talk to Corral. Already sent BG to him. Now has the official planned. He had a plan.

I would really have to question the common sense of a top qb going to Ole Miss knowing they have been hit by the NCAA. You want a smart qb, and if he chooses Ole Miss at this point, I would say we dodged a bullet. Give me a 3 star qb with a good head on his shoulders, and I guarantee Mullen makes it work.

When I want to know the height and weight of a recruit, I look for Brock.

When I need inside information on the Gaytors from a Gaytor mole, I turn to Jaromir Jagr.

U talking bout the same guy saying Chip Kelly was already signed and delivered to UF and ppl were going to apologize to him?? Naaaaah! I’ll get my inside info from my main guy, Mr Gator Tears himself, [MENTION=9338]RVACane[/MENTION]

Advertisement
Screenshot_20171214-224024.jpg

No respect my decision note even! Just flipped like it was nothing lmao Florida not even worth respecting the decision

Advertisement
Bad news guys. No more trolling because they locked the board and everything is VIP...I was so hoping to speak to the Rock’s personal stalker.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We all know that there is only ONE ISSUE here for the Gaytors:

HOW DOES THIS IMPACT UF'S RECRUITING RANKINGS?!?!?!?!?!

Bad news guys. No more trolling because they locked the board and everything is VIP...I was so hoping to speak to the Rock’s personal stalker.

I got access stand by

View attachment 56211
View attachment 56212

How’d you get access to post?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 247 account but can't post on their site unless it's an open thread

I know. So do I but none of the threads are open anymore...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
It says A LOT about the kid's character (because he has the talent) when his only commit-able offer is a school desperate for decent recruits. This tells me NO ONE except florida and ole miss, who jumped in really late, wanted him. Not only that, but for his sake of even playing at a P5 school he is signing early in the fear Ole Miss might cool on him.

It says A LOT about the kid's character (because he has the talent) when his only commit-able offer is a school desperate for decent recruits. This tells me NO ONE except florida and ole miss, who jumped in really late, wanted him. Not only that, but for his sake of even playing at a P5 school he is signing early in the fear Ole Miss might cool on him.

Also, think about this. Nearly every current Top 25 Power 5 team is not firing its head coach and nearly every one of those schools already have a QB lined up. One of the very few schools that "lost" its longtime QB commitment, Miami, doesn't want Corral. So, the reality is that he needs to pick a Power 5 school with potential (and that is likely replacing its coach right now).

It is clear that he wants to play early, thus he needs to sign early and/or enroll early, and also have a pretty clear pathway to getting playing time. USC would have been ideal, but he burned that bridge, so he's really left with the UFs and the Ole Miss's of the world. I'm a bit surprised that he didn't kick the tires with Jimbo, because Jimbo has shown he will look the other way on a QB with character issues.

Think this honestly is every school passing on Corral. Like lets be real there is no other reason a QB as talented as Corral would be going to Ole Miss right now. Fact is he is a locker room cancer and nobody wants him. Don't think Mullen even wants him.

Advertisement
Back