Tears Gator Tears

Rot-Roh.......

https://florida.247sports.com/Board/14/Contents/Matt-Corral-notes-112271139

Matt Corral notes
warmer- Replies: 201 - Views: 5175 - Started By: Luke Stampini -1 from 5 users
Luke Stampini 54983 posts
2 hours ago
VIP
It doesn't sound like Florida is getting good vibes on this recruitment right now. Ole Miss is a serious factor and a flip is very possible. Blake and I are considering flipping our Crystal Ball to Ole Miss based on info we've gathered. In my case, I'm waiting to hear if this UF visit is still on or cancelled.
There is also a chance Corral does not sign next week and simply enrolls at the school of his choice. Recruits do not have to sign, and that would extend his recruitment a few more weeks.

Advertisement
From Swamp Gas:

Mullen waited to hire his QB coach, then immediately went to see Corral. Calm down folks. He has a plan here. He wanted to wait till he got Brian in to talk to Corral. Already sent BG to him. Now has the official planned. He had a plan.

I would really have to question the common sense of a top qb going to Ole Miss knowing they have been hit by the NCAA. You want a smart qb, and if he chooses Ole Miss at this point, I would say we dodged a bullet. Give me a 3 star qb with a good head on his shoulders, and I guarantee Mullen makes it work.

From Swamp Gas:

Mullen waited to hire his QB coach, then immediately went to see Corral. Calm down folks. He has a plan here. He wanted to wait till he got Brian in to talk to Corral. Already sent BG to him. Now has the official planned. He had a plan.

I would really have to question the common sense of a top qb going to Ole Miss knowing they have been hit by the NCAA. You want a smart qb, and if he chooses Ole Miss at this point, I would say we dodged a bullet. Give me a 3 star qb with a good head on his shoulders, and I guarantee Mullen makes it work.

Lol already conceding to 3* recruits.

From Swamp Gas:

Typical gator logic. Didn't stop Mullen from seeing Fields and other QBs.

Advertisement
From Swamp Gas:

haha.. just when I think they can't get anymore delusional, they say something like this. I honestly would've never expected them to turn on Corrall, considering they've sucked him off every day since he committed to them. A lot of their posters have repeatedly said he's the one guy they can't lose. But in typical gaytor fashion, as soon as "their guy" has second thoughts, they turn on him. And I love every second of it!

From Swamp Gas:

haha.. just when I think they can't get anymore delusional, they say something like this. I honestly would've never expected them to turn on Corrall, considering they've sucked him off every day since he committed to them. A lot of their posters have repeatedly said he's the one guy they can't lose. But in typical gaytor fashion, as soon as "their guy" has second thoughts, they turn on him. And I love every second of it!

Yep and I'm just waiting for an open thread on Gatorbait to go remind them of that.

From Swamp Gas:

Yep and I'm just waiting for an open thread on Gatorbait to go remind them of that.

You are the man! They have to have a wanted poster with your name on it over there. lol I bet Luke knows exactly who you are and is hiding their boards behind the safety of VIP specifically to keep you from posting.

I’ve never seen a fan base change an opinion to fit an agenda so fast in my life >......

A month ago they couldn’t bear losing Corall...now it’s ho hum if he goes he goes no big loss....crazy

Advertisement
[TWEET]941522931326230528[/TWEET]

“Wasn’t that good”

“Clearly not a mullen type of guy”

“Off the field issues”

“Just wait”

Advertisement
[TWEET]941522931326230528[/TWEET]

“Wasn’t that good”

“Clearly not a mullen type of guy”

“Off the field issues”

“Just wait”

gayter fans- Yeah, we knew the whole time he was a meth head. Just wait until Mullet gets his guy, then you'll see.

MC- "The offense they run, it may not be what I’ve said in the past, but talking to people I trust and those I believe in, I know this won’t be a bad decision for me."

^that's not me trying to be funny, he actually said that. Even his drug addled brain knows he's acting all flaky.

Last edited:
Advertisement
From Swamp Gas:

When I want to know the height and weight of a recruit, I look for Brock.

When I need inside information on the Gaytors from a Gaytor mole, I turn to Jaromir Jagr.

Advertisement
Back