Tears Gator Tears

Corral is gone, Mullen doesn't want him. And I disagree with Mullen FTR, I think its a shortsighted move. UF doesn't have any QB on the roster worth a **** to run any system much less Mullen's. So if Corral isn't an ideal fit so what? Neither are any of the other 3 bums. Bring in the talent and let it sort itself out especially since the plan is to take two QB's anyway.

For Mullen's sake I hope it works out and he gets another legit QB or he just set a rebuild back another 2-3 years. He still won't have a QB next year and he'll be looking to next year's class to get somebody worth a ****. All of a sudden you're in year two relying on a true freshman.

Advertisement
Corral is gone, Mullen doesn't want him. And I disagree with Mullen FTR, I think its a shortsighted move. UF doesn't have any QB on the roster worth a **** to run any system much less Mullen's. So if Corral isn't an ideal fit so what? Neither are any of the other 3 bums. Bring in the talent and let it sort itself out especially since the plan is to take two QB's anyway.

For Mullen's sake I hope it works out and he gets another legit QB or he just set a rebuild back another 2-3 years. He still won't have a QB next year and he'll be looking to next year's class to get somebody worth a ****. All of a sudden you're in year two relying on a true freshman.

Killa, cut the bull, just come jump on our wagon. Most will vouch for you.

And it isn't about Fields either, he isn't coming. UF intends to take two QB's and the two most likely are a juco we're chasing and the MSU commit. We're also chasing Emory Jones but that isn't happening either. This is all about scheme fit which is still very shortsighted because again we don't have any QB's for any system so it makes zero sense to turn away a guy who will instantly be the most talented QB on the roster even if he's not an ideal scheme fit.

This tells me one of two things..A) He feels confident he will get Fields to flip or someone comparable or B) UF has given him a promise that he has at least 4 years to turn this around no matter what.

Thats the only reason I can think of why he would be doing this. (Or he feels he can grab a stud JUCO QB) Even if he takes a flyer on this year and gets a stud QB next year he is already behind the 8ball. And UF fired McElwain in year 3 when he wasnt getting it done. Hope he doesnt put his faith in UF being patient with him.

This tells me one of two things..A) He feels confident he will get Fields to flip or someone comparable or B) UF has given him a promise that he has at least 4 years to turn this around no matter what.

Thats the only reason I can think of why he would be doing this. (Or he feels he can grab a stud JUCO QB) Even if he takes a flyer on this year and gets a stud QB next year he is already behind the 8ball. And UF fired McElwain in year 3 when he wasnt getting it done. Hope he doesnt put his faith in UF being patient with him.
They'll be patient with him, they got no choice.

They're gonna get the juco QB but to me that shouldn't even factor in to who else you recruit. The Juco guy will be there 2 years tops and then its back to square one. And thats even assuming the juco guy is a capable starter. Whoever you recruit this class will more than likely be your starter down the road unless you want to be relying on a freshman in years two or three. It makes zero sense.

Advertisement
Corral is in a bad spot. He wants to sign on the 20th and be an EE. Assuming Emory Jones doesn't flip from O$U to Bama, that might be his option as he took an OV there recently.

Corral is in a bad spot. He wants to sign on the 20th and be an EE. Assuming Emory Jones doesn't flip from O$U to Bama, that might be his option as he took an OV there recently.

Not a bad "backup plan" for a kid who has lost all his shine this year.

Not a bad "backup plan" for a kid who has lost all his shine this year.

No doubt, assuming that it's legit and they'd take him, it's a great opportunity for him down the line. I have a feeling UiF will regret doing this to Corral.

Jeez... Corral's options really are limited...

Capture+_2017-12-05-10-41-33.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Who knows how good Corral will be, but does anyone else find it hilarious that Corral is OVing to Ole Miss? If he flipped from UF to an even bigger short-term mess in Oxford, that would be incredible. Wouldn't make much sense in my opinion and it seems like Patterson is definitely outta there. But whatever brings the most tears is what I'm here for.

Advertisement
Back