Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Hate the gators. But she can 1 million percent get it. Massive improvement over Corch Hov. She could probably get me to join any despicable group on the planet. No shame in my game. I keep it real. Still living in Gainesville is beat. We should probably replace Baez with some smokeshow DG or Golf Channel girl. We're talking about enticing very physically developed 16-18 year old boys. *** sells

University of Miami Hurricanes Official Athletic Site

We have Brooke Wilson and she badddd

Hate the gators. But she can 1 million percent get it. Massive improvement over Corch Hov. She could probably get me to join any despicable group on the planet. No shame in my game. I keep it real. Still living in Gainesville is beat. We should probably replace Baez with some smokeshow DG or Golf Channel girl. We're talking about enticing very physically developed 16-18 year old boys. *** sells

Wow...she’s definitely baaaaaaaaaad

Lol now they're all in on Fields again because he said he may take a visit lmao....now they're turning their backs on Matty Ice[/QUOTE

The kid has been visiting for months and I don’t think he’s ever stepped on campus.

But it doesn’t matter if visits or not cause they will still flip him.

Yeah, they are going to pull the "Georgia is loaded with 5-star QBs" nonsense while ignoring the fact that they already have the pill-popping rageaholic former 5-star on the verbal list.

Hova is the On Campus Recruiting Coordinator. I was assuming that as Director of Recruiting that she's his boss not his replacement. Is Corch Hova out?

Just looked at twitter. You're right. Corch Hova looks like he's still there.

Still think this is a good template to rip. Who would you rather be hitting you up when you were in high school? A chick bad enough to be a model or some sketchy mid 30s bro?

That F$U twitter coach is mad now. Recruits are no longer hitting him up.

Advertisement

So the Gaytors are copying us...AGAIN?

Hova is the On Campus Recruiting Coordinator. I was assuming that as Director of Recruiting that she's his boss not his replacement. Is Corch Hova out?

Just looked at twitter. You're right. Corch Hova looks like he's still there.

Still think this is a good template to rip. Who would you rather be hitting you up when you were in high school? A chick bad enough to be a model or some sketchy mid 30s bro?

That F$U twitter coach is mad now. Recruits are no longer hitting him up.

All they had left was those 2 and 3 * gems and they’re all mad cause the retarded wasn’t rehired...nobody left to call him but his momma and she don’t like him either.Probably a Cane fan too..lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
We all know the CFB is cyclical, and the tables turn eventually. Just never imagined UFs table would be flipped over and smashed like it has.

Hey 1mg, nice to see you on this board bro. I rarely go on canespace anymore due to this board/site being so dang good! Gaytor tears is just the gift that keeps on giving. Lol

What's up nick?!?! Yea this place is kinda like the big nightclub and CS is the neighborhood bar. 2 totally separate vibes.

Dan Mullen. I’m 95% sure.

Only if Mullen turns them down will he not be their next HC.

Looking at the entirety of the situation, Florida’s history, current personalities involved, and the fact that they are on the highest level of risk aversion mode having a relatively new AD with all kinds of eyes on him, including Foley who’s still hanging around, that’s my prediction. I’m feeling pretty confident about it.

Remember they’re currently very risk-averse.

Called it 2 weeks ago in another thread.

Just like I called Sharkfvcker’s demise immediately after the presser when no one was expecting it.

Just guesses of course, I’m not claiming any special ability, but it’s still fun to be right.

Call me the anti@JaromirJagr

Yes u did. Credit where it's due. Good job.

Dan Mullen. I’m 95% sure.

Only if Mullen turns them down will he not be their next HC.

Looking at the entirety of the situation, Florida’s history, current personalities involved, and the fact that they are on the highest level of risk aversion mode having a relatively new AD with all kinds of eyes on him, including Foley who’s still hanging around, that’s my prediction. I’m feeling pretty confident about it.

Remember they’re currently very risk-averse.

Called it 2 weeks ago in another thread.

Just like I called Sharkfvcker’s demise immediately after the presser when no one was expecting it.

Just guesses of course, I’m not claiming any special ability, but it’s still fun to be right.

Call me the anti@JaromirJagr

Try not to injure yourself too bad patting yourself on the back..lol....rotator cuff surgery can be a .

I second this. Have had 3.

Advertisement
We all know the CFB is cyclical, and the tables turn eventually. Just never imagined UFs table would be flipped over and smashed like it has.

Hey 1mg, nice to see you on this board bro. I rarely go on canespace anymore due to this board/site being so dang good! Gaytor tears is just the gift that keeps on giving. Lol

Btw nick u should head back over CS... interested in your take on Go canes' thoughts on our offense.

What's up nick?!?! Yea this place is kinda like the big nightclub and CS is the neighborhood bar. 2 totally separate vibes.

Well said my friend. Both places are good but def two different blogging vibes. Lol

Btw nick u should head back over CS... interested in your take on Go canes' thoughts on our offense.

Will do buddy. I'll head over today and see what Go has to say.

Advertisement
Back