Tears Gator Tears

The possibility for an epic round of gator tears is at hand.

They have a massively strong chance now I’m losing out on both Chip Kelly and Scott Frost. And if we are able to add that misery for them in addition to their record and what Miami is doing, I won’t need a single thing for Christmas.

Best case scenario for tears - Chip goes to UCLA. Frost to Nebraska. Mullen signs an extension in Mississippi.

I think all of these are possible.

And they are left to hire Shantard

Advertisement
Capture+_2017-11-19-15-13-57.jpg
Capture+_2017-11-19-15-13-46.jpg

Advertisement

The most epic result which would drown everyone of us that live in Gator Tears,would be Kelly to UCLA and him taking Corral back home with him..lol

Don't we want them to get Corral?

By all accounts he last long before being run out of the programme.

They have based their whole class on Corral and the fact he is a 5 star commit who other kids will come with.

They lose him AND Frost AND Kelly they might close the school up..

The most epic result which would drown everyone of us that live in Gator Tears,would be Kelly to UCLA and him taking Corral back home with him..lol

UCLA or anyone else getting Corral will just make the Gaytes cry. I don't know that Kelly will grab Corral. He might like Doriel Thompson-Robinson better and DTR is committed to UCLA already.

Advertisement

UCLA or anyone else getting Corral will just make the Gaytes cry. I don't know that Kelly will grab Corral. He might like Doriel Thompson-Robinson better and DTR is committed to UCLA already.

Yea DTR fits his offense better and I doubt Kelly would go after MC but man that would be some kind of melt down if he did..lol

Chip Kelly to UCLA would make more sense. He already knows the Pac-12 and his offenses will have a lot of success there. Plus, UCLA and USC get their picks of recruits in Cali before anyone else. At UF, you'd have to deal with Miami, FSU, UGA and Bama recruiting Florida.

Why would the Gaytors be worried about UCLA? Haven't they told everyone that coaching there is the best job in college football? Or were they perhaps exaggerating a bit?

Advertisement
Mullins to Mississippi.

Kelly to UCLA.

Frost to Nebraska.

Shannon named head coach for the Gators.

It's happening.

One small step for me, one large step for Gator Tears...

500 Pages!
[MENTION=17085]KWConch[/MENTION] get your *** in here and strike up the band. We made it to 500 pages before the Holidays. Things got real in here.
[MENTION=9338]RVACane[/MENTION] I really think a 500th page recap is in order to show everyone how we got here. The good and the bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I’m late to the show.This milestone cements the fact that this thread is the greatest thread on any site anywhere.I challenge anyone to find one that has lasted longer with more pages and more post.

Congrats to RVA on the creation of this monster that brings each of us so much joy every day.

And I personally want to thank RVA,Canes2082,Sigma,Ballhawk,Krptonite,and new guys like Canesz4 ,for bringing the lulz .I know I’m leaving out many many people who have contributed but if I listed them all it would take up another 50 pages and I’m too old to type that long.

But congrats to everyone on this historical event of getting to 500 pages and 10,000 posts and look forward to the next event of ONE MILLION VIEWS.

Thanks my man. Same goes to you coining the phrase, “Gator Tears go well with my morning coffee”. And staying in the game when you had knee surgery. You’re the real MVP bro.

Advertisement
The news gets better!!! Kelly's Agent is on a plane to UCLA as he must be their top target.

https://247sports.com/college/ucla/...y-Pursuing-Chip-Kelly-as-Head-Coach-110752344

LOL love this even though Im not scared of CK to UF, dude wants no part of this side of the country anyway he better take UCLA way easier job for him

This. He wants to sneak in the CFB through the back door (PAC 12). Duds does not want anything to do with ACC or SEC.

One small step for me, one large step for Gator Tears...

500 Pages!
[MENTION=17085]KWConch[/MENTION] get your *** in here and strike up the band. We made it to 500 pages before the Holidays. Things got real in here.
[MENTION=9338]RVACane[/MENTION] I really think a 500th page recap is in order to show everyone how we got here. The good and the bad.

Sorry I’m late to the show.This milestone cements the fact that this thread is the greatest thread on any site anywhere.I challenge anyone to find one that has lasted longer with more pages and more post.

Congrats to RVA on the creation of this monster that brings each of us so much joy every day.

And I personally want to thank RVA,Canes2082,Sigma,Ballhawk,Krptonite,and new guys like Canesz4 ,for bringing the lulz .I know I’m leaving out many many people who have contributed but if I listed them all it would take up another 50 pages and I’m too old to type that long.

But congrats to everyone on this historical event of getting to 500 pages and 10,000 posts and look forward to the next event of ONE MILLION VIEWS.

Thanks my man. Same goes to you coining the phrase, “Gator Tears go well with my morning coffee”. And staying in the game when you had knee surgery. You’re the real MVP bro.

Thanks Sig....And yes this thread has become part of what I do in the morning.

First thing turn the coffee on.Second turn the iPad on.third thing is pop in toast or pop tart or muffin.

Fourth thing is poor a large cup of coffee leaving plenty of room for my morning Tears.I drink my coffee black so I don’t have sugar and milk taking up space in my cup where Tears can be added.Then I sit down and laugh my *** off usually ****ing off my wife by waking her up but it’s hard not to break out laughing at the delusion that is the mind of a **** fan.

I came over from a private board I had been on for 8 years and as hard as it was to leave that site permanently this glorious thread has made the transition so much easier.

So keep the tears coming you delusional bunch of dirtbags cause I have plenty of morning coffee to stir your idiocy in to.

Advertisement
Back