Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Capture+_2017-10-28-20-40-38.jpg
Capture+_2017-10-28-20-40-50.jpg

Well if they put Shantard in charge we will know al, our recruits are safe from **** flipping.Randy only looks for those 2-3 star diamonds.Doesnt want any part of real studs..lol

Advertisement
Only our Admin would let us get stuck with a Corch for 5 years...this is what? year 3 under the McSharkFücker regime?

Advertisement
Oh please we gotta get that tweeted and retweeted.

Also hahaha Henderson and all the idiots that believed Macs bull****

Oh please we gotta get that tweeted and retweeted.

Also hahaha Henderson and all the idiots that believed Macs bull****

At a minimum, they have some threads that members from other sites can go on. Someone should do that and post the screen shot and just taunt them: "Hey guys, Luke might be deleted this post but we didnt!"

LMAO

Advertisement
He's basically begging to be fired, smh out of all the Corches in College Football, McSharkfuker has to be the worst.
The man has no pride, no balls & no heart at all. ****, even Borch Jones is a self described #LifeChampion

Also, LMAO @ BJ Hendo, Brian Edwards, Shawn Davis & Kemore Gamble... Smh yall boys fell for it, I hope whatever they gave you was really worth it.

He's basically begging to be fired, smh out of all the Corches in College Football, McSharkfuker has to be the worst.
The man has no pride, no balls & no heart at all. ****, even Borch Jones is a self described #LifeChampion

Also, LMAO @ BJ Hendo, Brian Edwards, Shawn Davis & Kemore Gamble... Smh yall boys fell for it, I hope whatever they gave you was really worth it.

Even al had the decency to pretend like he still wanted to win.

Advertisement
If the death threat statement didn’t get him fired that picture of him walking off the field laughing his *** off after UGA just piled drive them might have done it..lol

Plus there are those big buy outs. Like CEOs, they get more money to not work.

Advertisement
Back