Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
He might have screwed himself with the death threat thing. They’re looking to see if he can be fired with no buyout.

He might have screwed himself with the death threat thing. They’re looking to see if he can be fired with no buyout.

I have myself seen Twitter "death threats" that he could cite. They're pretty obviously bogus and fans just venting but F it. If I can find it, I'm sure Mac's counsel will find it. I want Mac to get every penny of the 12.9 million

Advertisement
Capture+_2017-10-28-19-49-14.jpg
Capture+_2017-10-28-19-50-19.jpg

Bartender, give me a shot glass & your finest bottle of Gaytor tears please...

And just put it on my tab, Im gonna be drinking this stuff all night!

Advertisement

I have myself seen Twitter "death threats" that he could cite. They're pretty obviously bogus and fans just venting but F it. If I can find it, I'm sure Mac's counsel will find it. I want Mac to get every penny of the 12.9 million

Part of the death threat issue for McEltooth is that he didn't report them, which could've endangered students and coaches. I'm sure he has a duty regarding safety. He also didn't cooperate with the school when they tried to talk about it with him. I'd bet he won't see $12+ million unless he goes to court and prevails. I think he'll settle for less. Otherwise, it'll go to trial and be determined there. I don't think he's going to be a sympathetic figure before a local jury either. We'll see.

Those pussies deleted the comment. Thank God I screenshot it. Will live forever on the internet. Seriously someone should forward that on to Mac's legal team

Advertisement

Part of the death threat issue for McEltooth is that he didn't report them, which could've endangered students and coaches. I'm sure he has a duty regarding safety. He also didn't cooperate with the school when they tried to talk about it with him. I'd bet he won't see $12+ million unless he goes to court and prevails. I think he'll settle for less. Otherwise, it'll go to trial and be determined there. I don't think he's going to be a sympathetic figure before a local jury either. We'll see.
[MENTION=9338]RVACane[/MENTION] I can assure you that until he is fired his team is sending and reporting ALL threats to the proper authorities and is documenting it. Would be crazy not to ensure that you can collect

Advertisement
Here we go!!!!!!! Count it. Proof!!!!!!! Thank you "00griff00" you stupid motherfvcker

View attachment 52836

Seriously tweet this and put it everywhere. Proof that Gator fans are doing it.

Thank goodness nobody said anything violent about al a few years ago. I love their misery, but let's not pretend like we wouldn't be lighting the torches and sharpening the pitchforks.

Those pussies deleted the comment. Thank God I screenshot it. Will live forever on the internet. Seriously someone should forward that on to Mac's legal team

They're total pussies. They've made every new thread VIP literally locking GheyBait up.

[MENTION=9338]RVACane[/MENTION] I can assure you that until he is fired his team is sending and reporting ALL threats to the proper authorities and is documenting it. Would be crazy not to ensure that you can collect

Capture+_2017-10-28-20-26-12.jpg

Advertisement
Back