Advertisement
Capture+_2017-09-25-19-29-18.jpg
LOL. Corral has nowhere else to go.

Advertisement
Oh chit!

[TWEET]912368977887862785[/TWEET]

But, but, but...McToofs promised I could play DT

Yep....someone moving back to oline

Wrong recruit. Telford was the one begging for more attention from Miami and never got it. Committed his junior year then flipped to UF and we never wanted him again. The one that wanted to play DT was Tedarrell Slaton

I think he was alluding to that since Telfort might be gone someone will have to move back to oline (Slaton)

Ahhh I see. Even better because they're both fvcked

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hate to say it but that county will find a way to let these guys go and the NCAA, ESPN, 247 etc.. will find a way to forget about it. If rape didn't stick to Winston and Baylor still has a program, and Ole Miss gets a slap on the wrist, do yo guys really think that the NCAA and the "prestigious" Alachua PD is going to give 3 fuchs about credit card fraud over gummy worms and head phones. The same PD that sifted the Hernandez evidence with a fine toothed comb and never charged him with anything and said "just cause it's in a police report doesn't mean it happened".
Those players will get kicked out no doubt but LOIC? Good luck with that.
Even if federal charges come, the SEC/NCAA will say that it is not an NCAA issue and that UF has already dismissed the players form the team.
That makes 2 SEC schools with potential NCAA sanctions pending and with the coming testimony of that Miss St player who knows where it will end.
So do you think the Emmert is going to allow 3-4 schools in the SEC get schollys reduced and bowl game appearances taken or LOIC charges stick you are crazy!!!
If it was Miami however......

If it gets proven that any of this was done across state lines then it becomes an FBI matter and the lizards from gutterville are fCked....Wont be no local yocal getting them off of sHT..

Last edited:
I can't wait until the NCAA investigates and finds out this has been going on at UF for 3+ years.

Judging by how ******* stupid these idiots are, I doubt this was even their idea and more likely something that players had done before in previous years and got away with.

Like really, do we honestly think the guy that committed a felony in order to buy some ******* gummy bears is the mastermind behind this?
Or the idiot who "got the money from an agent in NY"....******* morons.

Thank God we didn't get those two, we'd be seeing another **** SI cover about how we should drop football right now.

Advertisement
I told everyone this kid would never end up here.He will end up back on the left coast somewhere.

As to the turds and their stealing can't wait til they( the ones that have been charged) start making deals to save their own azzes and we find out it goes ALOT deeper than this...

THIS!!!!

There is a whole lot more to this story folks guaranteed. Just give it some time and watch it all unfold. No way these idiots masterminded this all on their own. There had to be others involved - inside or outside the football program.

They're going to finish 5 - 6 or 6 - 5 and McElwain knows it.

I hate to say it but that county will find a way to let these guys go and the NCAA, ESPN, 247 etc.. will find a way to forget about it. If rape didn't stick to Winston and Baylor still has a program, and Ole Miss gets a slap on the wrist, do yo guys really think that the NCAA and the "prestigious" Alachua PD is going to give 3 fuchs about credit card fraud over gummy worms and head phones. The same PD that sifted the Hernandez evidence with a fine toothed comb and never charged him with anything and said "just cause it's in a police report doesn't mean it happened".
Those players will get kicked out no doubt but LOIC? Good luck with that.
Even if federal charges come, the SEC/NCAA will say that it is not an NCAA issue and that UF has already dismissed the players form the team.
That makes 2 SEC schools with potential NCAA sanctions pending and with the coming testimony of that Miss St player who knows where it will end.
So do you think the Emmert is going to allow 3-4 schools in the SEC get schollys reduced and bowl game appearances taken or LOIC charges stick you are crazy!!!
If it was Miami however......

If it gets proven that any of this was done across state lines then it becomes an FBI matter and the lizards from gutterville are fCked....Wong me no local yocal getting them off of sHT..

They probably can come in now if they used a couple of means of interstate commerce to move it ahead like the phone, the internet, mail... I don't remember much from Crim Law. They might be able to get them on RICO depending on whether they all conspired to commit the act and used a couple of the means mentioned. I'll leave it to a criminal lawyer to say for certain though.

Last edited:
But of course... If Jacob Copeland bails on you and your shîtshow offense, Mark Pope would easily flip to be a part of Nuss and McSharkfukker's wizardry.

Capture+_2017-09-25-21-31-03.jpg

Capture+_2017-09-25-21-35-33.jpg

Advertisement
Back