Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I hate to say it but that county will find a way to let these guys go and the NCAA, ESPN, 247 etc.. will find a way to forget about it. If rape didn't stick to Winston and Baylor still has a program, and Ole Miss gets a slap on the wrist, do yo guys really think that the NCAA and the "prestigious" Alachua PD is going to give 3 fuchs about credit card fraud over gummy worms and head phones. The same PD that sifted the Hernandez evidence with a fine toothed comb and never charged him with anything and said "just cause it's in a police report doesn't mean it happened".
Those players will get kicked out no doubt but LOIC? Good luck with that.
Even if federal charges come, the SEC/NCAA will say that it is not an NCAA issue and that UF has already dismissed the players form the team.
That makes 2 SEC schools with potential NCAA sanctions pending and with the coming testimony of that Miss St player who knows where it will end.
So do you think the Emmert is going to allow 3-4 schools in the SEC get schollys reduced and bowl game appearances taken or LOIC charges stick you are crazy!!!
If it was Miami however......

Last edited:
I hate to say it but that county will find a way to let these guys go and the NCAA, ESPN, 247 etc.. will find a way to forget about it. If rape didn't stick to Winston and Baylor still has a program, and Ole Miss gets a slap on the wrist, do yo guys really think that the NCAA and the "prestigious" Alachua PD is going to give 3 fuchs about credit card fraud over gummy worms and head phones. The same PD that sifted the Hernandez evidence with a fine toothed comb and never charged him with anything and said "just cause it's in a police report doesn't mean it happened".
Even if federal charges come, the SEC/NCAA will say that it is not an NCAA issue and that UF has already dismissed the players form the team.
That makes 2 SEC schools with potential NCAA sanctions pending and with the coming testimony of that Miss St player who knows where it will end.
So do you think the Emmert is going to allow 3-4 schools in the SEC get schollys reduced and bowl game appearances taken or LOIC charges stick you are crazy!!!

I would just like to point out that the police have, in fact, charged 9 Gaytor players with crimes.

Now, if the state attorney cuts sweetheart deals, that is something else entirely...

Screenshot_20170925-175621.jpg
Screenshot_20170925-175703.jpg
Screenshot_20170925-175858.jpg

Advertisement

I agree with all of this, except I think you're getting ahead of yourself assuming they'll dismiss all these players. My best guess is just about all of them plead to lesser and reduced charges, get pre-trial intervention so they don't spend any time in jail, and most will eventually have the charges wiped from their records due to the PTI. And Florida will find a way to not dismiss most of them, but suspending most of the freshman for the rest of the season. Guys like Scarlett and Calloway will probably move on to NFL, but my guess is they will find excuses to keep guys like Ventrell Miller and Telfort

Advertisement
LOL at them claiming Brissett. They sent that guy packing. He never got a fair chance to play at UF and made his mark at NC State. They preferred a dumbass rędneck over him as a quarterback. In retrospect, who was the much better quarterback? It was obvious even then. Typical gator bullshīt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh chit!

[TWEET]912368977887862785[/TWEET]

But, but, but...McToofs promised I could play DT

Yep....someone moving back to oline

Wrong recruit. Telford was the one begging for more attention from Miami and never got it. Committed his junior year then flipped to UF and we never wanted him again. The one that wanted to play DT was Tedarrell Slaton

I think he was alluding to that since Telfort might be gone someone will have to move back to oline (Slaton)

Advertisement
Back