Tears Gator Tears

Well, this thread turned to doo-doo.

All morose and sullen now - but until a few pages ago, this thread used to be fun as crap!

Some of you guys would **** on a gas fireplace.

Nah, I think we're good now.

so-i-see-2ppx2t.jpg

See?

Advertisement
We just a difference in opinion on what being a CANE is. No biggie.

There are many pillars that help create this program and smack talk (swagger) is one of them. To put things in perspective, the Rock, in his Ballers show, still talks smack about the Seminoles. Does that mean he wants to be a Nole?

Ok.

I respect what you do on here and the fact that you have a different opinion than me and some others about this thread. But most of all, I respect that you're acting like an adult on the internet. I don't see you btching and moaning and argueing. You said what you feel and left it at that. Cheers.

Yes sir. I'm not trying to disrespect anyone at all. Like I said, just a difference in opinion.

[MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION], love all my Cane brethrens, but they be wildin' sometimes. Lol. It's pre-season fever: dumb threads, can't bash on the other opponent, so they bash on each other. Rinse and Repeat every off season. Lol.

Gator tears is awesome
Matt Corral is Kevin Olsen's clone
Tweed is awesome
Lo is the 2nd coming of jesus
Mark Richt eats his sandwich in 10 bites
Football season is right around the corner, lets all be thankful for that
God is good.

Those Florida coaches think about Miami quite a bit

That's because they wish they were coaching for Miami and not at Florida.

Miami fans sure as the **** think a lot about Florida, does that mean they want to be Gaytors?

Talking **** about Gators and Noles is a Canes thing, does that mean you don't understand?

We just a difference in opinion on what being a CANE is. No biggie.

there's three layers of being a Cane

first tier are the players on the University of Miami football team

second are the students/alumni of the University of Miami

third tier is the rest of the University of Miami football fans.

the tiers don't make one a bigger supporter but it does give credibility when someone says things like "i'm a Cane for life"

Advertisement
It's been a lot of pages, so sorry if somebody already posted this.

18 Reasons Why Gators Fans Are the Worst | New Times Broward-Palm Beach

"Because They Still Refuse to Admit That the Gators Have Always Been Afraid to Play the Hurricanes"

Gayterds have screwed the fans of both fanbases by killing the series. Win or lose, play the game. Canes never been afraid to play them, regardless of terms. They have always ran scared of this series for the last 30+ years.

A buddy just sent this over. He got a screenshot of some jr coach sending an email to Coach McTooth about their alumni coming to Friday Night Bites

image1.jpg

Advertisement
RVA goes to the beach and his baby goes to sh*t....he's gonna be veeeerrrrry disappointed when he returns.

I'll do my best while he's gone, but I could use a little help over here. Anyone still on the gayter boards? Anything good going on?

C8xZnVHWsAAVKBg.jpg

Advertisement
I'm trying to stay off the board but another 10 days is a long time. I sure wish people would respect this thread and GTFOH if they don't like the tears of the turds. So they're finally having a run in recruiting.... And??? Look at what they've lined up as their headliner...

Capture+_2017-07-29-06-52-26.jpg

Last edited:
So what did I miss?? the gators had a "strong" recruiting weekend/week that put them where we were in march lol in terms on class size not rankings, and some people here are acting like this thread had something to do with it because of karma lol.

If you're a real man, the thing you despise the most is a coward, gators bytched out when they backed out of the yearly series. They ruined a good tradition out of fear. So we hate them and laugh at them because we know where they're program is headed. We were there under al golden and under sanctions. Coach Mac is Al Golden without the sanctions.

They are celebration "flipping" and "stealing" two three star players who at this point are a luxury for us. They are celebrating a QB who no one else in his region was after because of known off the field and substance abuse problems. Still believe in Karma??or bad luck? Well it looks like it's heading floridas way.

Ever heard of fools gold? All that glitters isn't gold? Welcome to the gator program, where you can't score an offensive touchdown against your biggest rival in two years, yet still win your division. The gators are that old aluminum round box of cookies you open up and find sewing supplies in. They're a fraud and it starts with their school and coach.

I admit the thread doesn't need to be bumped daily, but the thread will live on. The tears will keep rolling.

In Richt we trust. Fck those racist hillbillies.

Advertisement
I think the thread should be moved to the main forum though. It really isn't all about recruiting

Maybe ease the tension with those who don't like the thread.

Advertisement
Back