Tears Gator Tears

Screenshot_20170713-202903.jpg
Screenshot_20170713-203501.jpg
Screenshot_20170713-203617.jpg
Screenshot_20170713-203920.jpg

Advertisement
If I knew how how to post screen shots I'd join up.It would give me something to do which Is greatly rewarding while I'm sitting around recouping from my knee replacement.

30 year knee? I heard they even have ab40 year now. We can teach you screenshots.

I had the left one done on my birthday 3 years ago and having this one done on my birthday this year.

I doubt I need one that last more than 20-25 years..lol..they've been trying to get them for 40 years but because they only last so long is why I waited til I could t wait any longer.

You're supposed to wait. You dont want to be in your late 80's going through this.

Yea but I've been through a lot of pain waiting on my old age( was gonna say golden years but trying to forget that a$$) to get here...if this one last me 20-25 years I'll be 85 - 90 so I'll probably just forego the next one if I need it..lol

Advertisement
We're confident because we have enough tie ins to the recruitment to know that the kid wants to be at Miami but there's a lot of money being thrown at him by Bama bagmen.

Capture+_2017-07-13-21-01-26.jpg

Advertisement

Yeaaaaaah!!!!! Stick it up their red neck asses.

Post this. Tell them it's a glimpse of the future:

View attachment 47412

LOL!!!

That would def earn me the perm ban lol

What's the link to that thread? I haven't been a subscriber in years I'll take the perma-ban lol
LOL... This is gonna be funny!

Nicholas Petit-Frere is one of the best offensive tackle prospects in the country

Advertisement
Hmm my buddy who knows and follows recruiting very well told me Fields to Auburn and UGA will get Corral. That means.......gatas get nada lol

Advertisement
Love the motive and the effort, but citing one's degrees and salary in a verbal throw-down is pretty lame. Reminds me of the the loser chant, "That''s alright, that's okay. Your kids will work for us someday."

Aim higher.

In...

Screenshot_20170713-220829.jpg

Screenshot_20170713-220838.jpg

Screenshot_20170713-220849.jpg

jhdjwl.jpg
^dunno why it's not playing but the screen goes black as those **** stained chompers glow^
giphy-4.gif
xghFAE.gif

247s GIF formatting is about as ghey as gaytorbait so these 3 were the ones I used

Love the motive and the effort, but citing one's degrees and salary in a verbal throw-down is pretty lame. Reminds me of the the loser chant, "That''s alright, that's okay. Your kids will work for us someday."

Aim higher.

He was fighting back and the guy basically called him an unemployed, uneducated bum. Fûck the gaytors.

Advertisement
Back