Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Fresh tears!!!!! Ok watch how this unfolds.

Here's the post
View attachment 46154
Now the spin on how someone else is better
View attachment 46155
View attachment 46156
And finally the we'll flip him if we want followed by the welp were striking out on everyone
View attachment 46157

They're whiffing left & right.

200w (5).gif

They dropped because their subpar TE decommitted...

Capture+_2017-06-15-06-36-46.jpg

Sure... Just wait on our guys to decommit. Everything's great in Shîtsville...

Capture+_2017-06-15-06-37-18.jpg

I love the fact that they think they're flipping half our class. The only guy we really lost out on were Edwards and Shawn Davis, maybe CJ. But given Dean and Delaney coming in, I'm fine with it. It's going to be sweet when February rolls around and they get a class that's abysmal and then reality sets in.

Advertisement
Man I would hate to be in a position of waiting on kids to decommit to then fight other programs to get them. Thank god and pastor Richt we're sitting at #1 and don't have to rely on that BS gayturd strategy.

I love the fact that they think they're flipping half our class. The only guy we really lost out on were Edwards and Shawn Davis, maybe CJ. But given Dean and Delaney coming in, I'm fine with it. It's going to be sweet when February rolls around and they get a class that's abysmal and then reality sets in.

It's going to be eve sweeter when fall comes and goes and they're 5-7 or 6-6

Man I would hate to be in a position of waiting on kids to decommit to then fight other programs to get them. Thank god and pastor Richt we're sitting at #1 and don't have to rely on that BS gayturd strategy.

Yeah.... They think half our class will decommit and then some of those will just come their way. Could you imagine being a fan of a team that's whiffing in its recruiting and having to convince yourself every day that it's really ok and that you'll end up with a good class because your rivals will lose a bunch of their own commitments and you'll feast on their dropouts or outright flip them?

Advertisement

Yeah.... They think half our class will decommit and then some of those will just come their way. Could you imagine being a fan of a team that's whiffing in its recruiting and having to convince yourself every day that it's really ok and that you'll end up with a good class because your rivals will lose a bunch of their own commitments and you'll feast on their dropouts or outright flip them?

Reminds me of this board during the Golden years. The slurps wouldn't except reality and they were relentless with the "stars don't matter" propaganda.....the stars don't matter crowd has stfu this year.

Advertisement
The guys we REALLY want to hang on to arent even answering their phone calls or are clowning them. (Hall, Pope, Lingard, Jobe, CDavis) They whiffed on Hall and Jobe so they settled on Russell. Pope clowned them. They are like us during the Golden Era.

They are the laughingstock of the state and they got lucky last year because they bamboozled CJ, SDavis, BEdwards into committing because they thought they would be coached by a veteran DB coach only to get screwed less then a week later and be stuck with Corey Bell. So who trusts them now locally after pulling that stunt besides kids we dont want?

Don't like that. We need sharkfukerdundee to last until 2019...

Advertisement
Last edited:

Don't like that. We need sharkfukerdundee to last until 2019...

Lol... We're really in a no lose situation.

Don't forget the early meltdown/signing period begins in December this year! Just in time for Christmas!

View attachment 46165

Don't forget CIS....we'll have every screen shot possible

Man RVA & Co is going to broadcast that stuff live.
In all fairness, the best stuff in this thread comes from [MENTION=5943]Canes2082[/MENTION] and some others who can see things in 247 that the rest of us can't. Their sharing it with us makes a big difference.

I'm no insider when it comes to recruiting I leave that for the experts.

This is my little contribution....

Advertisement
Back