Tears Gator Tears

I wouldn't consider Franks and Zaire depth

At the end of the day, you're still only starting the tallest midget

Advertisement
Frank's just might be the guy. None of us really know. Bringing in Ziare doesn't mean they don't believe in Frank's. As we've seen year after year it's not a bad thing to have depth at the QB position.

The depth is good considering LDR, Task and Allen are abysmal, but I'd worry about Zaire hurting Franks' development. Either way, Chucklemouth can't develop a QB.

Still want to know why there isnt a Pope thread on the gata board after the most recent article. Ya;; had a good time talking when he was on his UF trip.. Now there's crickets....

Advertisement
Frank's just might be the guy. None of us really know. Bringing in Ziare doesn't mean they don't believe in Frank's. As we've seen year after year it's not a bad thing to have depth at the QB position.

I think franks transfers. Should have let him start this season for the experience alone if Mac believed he could be the guy.

This tells you all you need to know about the gators quarterback situation. This is their future:

IMG_4217.jpg

Jake Allen, their savior. Duck launcher extraordinaire. Another epic failure **** at QB.

Skinny kid? Didn't y'all start Treon at one time? That dude was a stick and not nearly as talented as Perry. And honestly we're all excited about perry but I have no problem going with Malik this year at least for the first half of the season. Kid is strong and can move the chain with his legs. Will definitely handle the hits better than Nkosi.

Advertisement
Lol you should worry about your own QB. Sitkowski is a bum.

Sorry, are you telling us to worry about a QB? That's fcking rich.

LOL, this guy. Sit has all the tools, but if he doesn't put it together then what? we have 3 years of Nkosi to find his replacement. Stop acting like we don't already have the QB of the future on campus. And you better hope Sit is trash, because with a redshirt year, he'll have another 2-3 years after Nkosi. QB isn't much of a worry moving forward for us.

I mean if you're gonna be a Gator troll or whatever you are, be that. Don't put 'Cane' in your name and act like you're a fan.

Can you blame him? Even if you are a fan of that team would you really want their bad name associated with you? He is trying to get some positive life cred by associating with a winning organization even if he hates them.

Advertisement
O
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Welcome back my friend! Are all the McEltooth slurpers up in Turdsville ecstatic about Pope trying on your outfits? I'd say he has a 99% chance of flipping to UiF after that great visit he had this weekend!

Them boys are playing you gals like a fiddle. Sad bunch of cucks.

Too bad he isn't taking any more visits to Gainesville....that's right...no more visits to Gainesville

Lulz @ a gator taking solace for FSU's success against us. They can have all the threads they want and they can boast about flipping our recruits because like RVA said. They earned it.

What we laugh about is you turds having the same mentality while being on a downward trajectory. You're not flipping pope or lingard or nesta or jobe or any other of our blue chippers. You'll get some basket cases like hendo and sorry 3 stars like Edwards tho.

O
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Welcome back my friend! Are all the McEltooth slurpers up in Turdsville ecstatic about Pope trying on your outfits? I'd say he has a 99% chance of flipping to UiF after that great visit he had this weekend!

Too bad he isn't taking any more visits to Gainesville....that's right...no more visits to Gainesville

Pope and Russell both won't end up at Miami, both are playing Miami like a fiddle. Keep trusting #WatchTheFinishPete

Advertisement
I must admit. You gals have grown on me. It takes a special kind of.stupid to be a canes fan. Especially a canes fan that post on cis. Never change ladies I love you all!

Yet, you think everyone is flipping from here for some apparently reason when half our class shut it and most of the ones who didn't are legacies...anxiously waiting for you to respond. Don't run away like last time you puzzy.

O
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Pope and Russell both won't end up at Miami, both are playing Miami like a fiddle. Keep trusting #WatchTheFinishPete

Nobody's playing Miami, clown. If you understood recruiting, especially when it comes to our 2018 DB class, you'd see what's up. Go away, troll.

Lol you should worry about your own QB. Sitkowski is a bum.

Sorry, are you telling us to worry about a QB? That's fcking rich.

LOL, this guy. Sit has all the tools, but if he doesn't put it together then what? we have 3 years of Nkosi to find his replacement. Stop acting like we don't already have the QB of the future on campus. And you better hope Sit is trash, because with a redshirt year, he'll have another 2-3 years after Nkosi. QB isn't much of a worry moving forward for us.

LOL You're set because a raw.freshman with potential but atleast 2 years away from starting is on campus. This is why everyone laughs at the most delusional fan base in college.

O
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Gayturd or Semenhole?

Advertisement
Back