IMG_0976.jpg

This "insider" is a real fuggin idiot

Attachments

• 531c9d2fa33f1c15401f0323dc8b3cee.jpg
    531c9d2fa33f1c15401f0323dc8b3cee.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Advertisement
The legend of Mario continues. Guy is a good recruiter I never thought he was elite. Lets see how he does in Oregon with Nike money.

[MENTION=13993]RattlerCane305[/MENTION]

Look at this

View attachment 45770

Did I read Stampini correctly...that if Crystalballs was still at Bama, Pope would have been more of a dogfight between Bama with Miami and Florida??? Have they really convinced themselves, off the Southridge team visit, that they're right in it for Pope? If this is what they feed those snowflakes in VIP, this thread is going to really be extra funny this cycle.

Advertisement
Looks like they're butthurt over Ped State fans' posts tearing up Stampini and their program in the Ped State board:

Capture+_2017-06-03-06-37-52.jpg
Capture+_2017-06-03-06-38-30.jpg

Did they just call another fan base delusional? LOL

Looks like they're butthurt over Ped State fans' posts tearing up Stampini and their program in the Ped State board:

View attachment 45773
View attachment 45774

Beyond belief, which is the currency of delusion. 110 Pages as of June, going to be epic. Suggest all cane fans fix all roof leaks as tears will be overflowing like a flooded river!!

I hope they truly believe that and keep the shark ****er forever

On defense they continued being great after muschamp left because that was his specialty. He left them trash at qb and a slew of oline problems.

They may get Zaire, have a good one in franks in the wings and could get fields thereby rectifying that. They've also recruited a lot of line, rb and wr talent since he got there. The guy made it to the sec championship with no qb twice so
Keep loling but it's too early to tell as he could
Be a very good coach.

Another naive post.

Advertisement

Look at this

View attachment 45770

Did I read Stampini correctly...that if Crystalballs was still at Bama, Pope would have been more of a dogfight between Bama with Miami and Florida??? Have they really convinced themselves, off the Southridge team visit, that they're right in it for Pope? If this is what they feed those snowflakes in VIP, this thread is going to really be extra funny this cycle.

I still think he comes here but it's naive to
Think they don't have a decent shot of flipping with all their s Florida inroads, having hova, and signing several of his teammates.

View attachment 45773
View attachment 45774

You are obviously delusional and obsessed with how uf does. You're obviously scared they'll
return to the top which a real fan wouldn't care about.

Look... EzCane84 has another troll friend in here, hamburger****ster. You're an obvious Gayturd and you're going to be treated as such.

Last edited:

Look at this

View attachment 45770

I still think he comes here but it's naive to
Think they don't have a decent shot of flipping with all their s Florida inroads, having hova, and signing several of his teammates.
Seriously dude...if he flips, it's going to be Bama or the like, not to McEltooth and that shît show offense he runs with Nussmeier. Tough times ahead for you and your fellow Gayturds.

Last edited:

On defense they continued being great after muschamp left because that was his specialty. He left them trash at qb and a slew of oline problems.

They may get Zaire, have a good one in franks in the wings and could get fields thereby rectifying that. They've also recruited a lot of line, rb and wr talent since he got there. The guy made it to the sec championship with no qb twice so
Be a very good coach.

Another naive post.

Frank's sucks... Players were openly celebrating the possibility of getting Zaire when the SEC opened the way for him to transfer.

If I were Zaire, if it's an option, I'd go to Tom Herman and Texas before McEltooth and UiF. Fields would be crazy to flip to them. The greatest thing would be for Zaire to choose another school and for Fields to stay put. That would make for some really nice Gayturd...
giphy (5).jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement

View attachment 45773
View attachment 45774

You are obviously delusional and obsessed with how uf does. You're obviously scared they'll
return to the top which a real fan wouldn't care about.

Look... EzCane84 has another troll friend in here, hamburger****ster. You're an obvious Gayturd and you're going to be treated as such.

2nd the motion!!

Be a very good coach.

Another naive post.

1st off come on out of the closet gator we have more respect if you do.

2nd.. if Franks is so good why go get Zaire for 1 year? All your gonna do is **** of Franks and may cause him to transfer.

3rd....your not getting Fields. He isn't going to play for an inept offense like Mac and Nuss....he will go somewhere that actually produces competent offense

4th....yeah you came out of that powerhouse SEC east and your lucky Tennessee is about as inept as you

Love how dude kept referring to UF as "they" when "they" are half way down his throat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Love how dude kept referring to UF as "they" when "they" are half way down his throat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah... As Chise would say, he has the whole McEltooth "cagoots and balls" down his throat.

Seriously, why is this HamGheytorHipSlurper faqqit not banned still? Quit derailing the thread with your shark fvcker sympathy

RVA, did you see the post some slurped made about McEltoof overhauling the offense? Lmao I would have posted a screenshot but my **** comes out microscopic.

Advertisement
Back