Tears Gator Tears

Gators fans are literally delusional this season is going to be when the wheels really come off the wagon for them i am a CSU alumni and trust me when i say this MAC has never been any kind of offensive genius by any stretch and this has been shown in his two years at with the turds. Once they get shafted by michigan week one all this nonsense is gonna come to an end and we are will siphon any recruits we want from there already barren class.

We don't want any of their recruits right now. I'd like the OT's they will probably get and I'd assume we'd take Burney if we could.

My buddy pitched at CSU in the early 90's, btw.

Advertisement
Gators fans are literally delusional this season is going to be when the wheels really come off the wagon for them i am a CSU alumni and trust me when i say this MAC has never been any kind of offensive genius by any stretch and this has been shown in his two years at with the turds. Once they get shafted by michigan week one all this nonsense is gonna come to an end and we are will siphon any recruits we want from there already barren class.

We don't want any of their recruits right now. I'd like the OT's they will probably get and I'd assume we'd take Burney if we could.

Yea i imagine there might be a few guys that when things crash and burn for them we would consider taking i like the psycological aspect of up and straight taking a UF recruit.
CSU is a great school and Fort Collins is a great town moved up here from Miami was born and raised in palmetto bay would have gone to UM if accepted but oh well still love the canes with all my heart funny that you mention your buddy pitched on the team i played shortstop for a season on the CSU baseball club team was a great expierence was not good enough for the real team but whatever still had a great time and got to travel to some schools around the country to play

Well McElwain outdid himself this time taking a commit from a slow, white DB who doesn't even have a recruiting profile. That's ****ty even for him. And unsurprisingly the weirdo can't land or develop a QB, he's pure trash. I can't wait till that clown is gone. We won the East doe!

Ill get negged out of this room for this....but hey, I'm just trying to help out!!
After reading several of your posts..I've come to the conclusion you may be the only salvageable gator fan I've ever heard of!! I feel,.. With your current mindset,.. Perhaps some proper game day attire...and tix to the hard rock venue,..I think you'll make a pretty darn Good hurricane fan!!

Last edited:

Yea i imagine there might be a few guys that when things crash and burn for them we would consider taking i like the psycological aspect of up and straight taking a UF recruit.
CSU is a great school and Fort Collins is a great town moved up here from Miami was born and raised in palmetto bay would have gone to UM if accepted but oh well still love the canes with all my heart funny that you mention your buddy pitched on the team i played shortstop for a season on the CSU baseball club team was a great expierence was not good enough for the real team but whatever still had a great time and got to travel to some schools around the country to play

Yeah... He ended up at big league camp with the Angels but he had rotator surgery and it ruined him as a pitcher. Guy made it all the way through the minors too. I knew him from the West Coast. I was born and raised on Miami Beach. Both parents went to UM. I went to a small private school out of state with no football team. Been a lifelong Cane townie.

Advertisement
Oh nice! That F$U dude, IndieJones, is at it again on gatorbait, giving it to the Gayturd snowflakes:

View attachment 45673
View attachment 45674
View attachment 45675
View attachment 45676

I wonder how many weeks/months they banned this guy for because he hit them square in the nuts with the truth??

He's a 247 poster registered, I assume, on the Semenhole board so I also assume he can post in non VIP threads on the Gayturd board. They may be able to block him, I don't know. It's not the first time he's done this to them. We've posted his screenshots before.

Well McElwain outdid himself this time taking a commit from a slow, white DB who doesn't even have a recruiting profile. That's ****ty even for him. And unsurprisingly the weirdo can't land or develop a QB, he's pure trash. I can't wait till that clown is gone. We won the East doe!

Ill get negged out of this room for this....but hey, I'm just trying to help out!!
After reading several of your posts..I've come to the conclusion you may be the only salvageable gator fan I've ever heard of!! I feel,.. With your current mindset,.. Perhaps some proper game day attire...and tix to the hard rock venue,..I think you'll make a pretty darn hurricane fan!!

Maybe on the negs but Killa's been vouched for by [MENTION=145]RiDLer80[/MENTION] and some others as a good dude. I learned last time that he's been around a long time and mostly posts on the WEZ but I guess you know this.

It's interesting to get his take on this because it's really dumbfounding to me why Mac would commit to and lock in on this guy 2 years out. Why not keep him warm and watch how he performs this year for starters?

Last edited:
Capture+_2017-05-30-22-01-36.jpg

Sure dude... I'm sure Jamien Sherwood's waiting around just hoping to be a Gayturd move up candidate if he performs well this season.

Advertisement

After reading several of your posts..I've come to the conclusion you may be the only salvageable gator fan I've ever heard of!! I feel,.. With your current mindset,.. Perhaps some proper game day attire...and tix to the hard rock venue,..I think you'll make a pretty darn hurricane fan!!

Maybe on the negs but Killa's been vouched for by [MENTION=145]RiDLer80[/MENTION] and some others as a good dude. I learned last time that he's been around a long time and mostly posts on the WEZ but I guess you know this.

It's interesting to get his take on this because it's really dumbfounding to me why Mac would commit to and lock in on this guy 2 years out. Why not keep him warm and watch how he performs this year for starters?

Killa is the least annoying gator fan I've come across on the interwebz

Killa is the least annoying gator fan I've come across on the interwebz

If all Gayturds were like Killa, would we have Gator Tears? If all Noles were like Vern, would there be a big Tears thread for F$U?

SEC voting on the transfer rule and the result could impact the Gaytes with Zaire. There goes IndieJones again:

Capture+_2017-05-31-07-55-16.jpg

Advertisement
SEC voting on the transfer rule and the result could impact the Gaytes with Zaire. There goes IndieJones again:

View attachment 45684

Shocked Stampini is allowing this guy to set fire to their site lol

Can he stop him from posting in the open 247 threads? He shuts down gatorbait-registered posters who mess with them. I'm sure it won't last if he can help it.

View attachment 45684

Can he stop him from posting in the open 247 threads? He shuts down gatorbait-registered posters who mess with them. I'm sure it won't last if he can help it.

Yeah heard he took our DrOctagon and that guy really was a 1/4 of what this guy is lol

Advertisement

View attachment 45684

Yeah heard he took our DrOctagon and that guy really was a 1/4 of what this guy is lol

Lol. Don't sell DrOctagon short. He was cut down before he really blew up.

View attachment 45684

Let's see...that's 1/4 of a guy who's half shark alligator and half man. So that would be 1/8 shark alligator and 1/8 man? Can somebody check my math here?

Wait, did I do that backwards? So maybe 2 x shark alligator and 2 x man?

Poor delusional Canes. Haven't even won your crap division in a decade. Haven't finished top 10 in recruiting in how long? Half your recruits are already looking around and all you girls.can do.is obsess over the Gators. It really is pathetic but thanks you delusional gals are good for some laughs. Worry about how terrible you guys are going to be with your crap oline and noodle freshman QB you guys seen to think is some sort of savior. Lmao so cute .

Advertisement
Back