Tears Gator Tears

Ahhhh....so Whittemore's a white man's 4 star...

View attachment 45656

View attachment 45657

The more I read, the more I love this pickup for the gayturds.

#PrettyFlyForAWhiteGuy

So a skinny 140lb white kid would have a composite of 87-91... for comparison, Amari Carter had a composite this year of .8708, so this kid is a better find than Amari.

The crazy is strong in Gainesville.

16508775_10154224206351905_7563824441139042153_n.jpg

Advertisement

View attachment 45656

View attachment 45657

#PrettyFlyForAWhiteGuy

So a skinny 140lb white kid would have a composite of 87-91... for comparison, Amari Carter had a composite this year of .8708, so this kid is a better find than Amari.

Amari Carter could literally pick up this kid and break him in two over his knee.

View attachment 45656

View attachment 45657

#PrettyFlyForAWhiteGuy

Amari Carter could literally pick up this kid and break him in two over his knee.

They locked in on this kid 2 years ahead of time!

Advertisement
Oh nice! That F$U dude, IndieJones, is at it again on gatorbait, giving it to the Gayturd snowflakes:

Capture+_2017-05-30-18-22-17.jpg
Capture+_2017-05-30-18-21-51.jpg
Capture+_2017-05-30-18-21-18.jpg
Capture+_2017-05-30-18-21-00.jpg

Wow...what a traitor Nole faqqit doing IndieJones, one of his own, like this:

Capture+_2017-05-30-18-38-29.jpg

No Smurphy, dude ain't a Cane, he's a Semenhole... I've seen him post on their board.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gawd, Steve Wiltfong's got them thinking that they're going to have a top 10 class. Here's the article:
Florida football 2018 recruiting class coming together

Aside from a couple of top OTs that are Florida leans that article was pretty much just the writer listing Florida's top prospects with no reason to expect them to end up in Florida's class.
Yep. They'll get the OT's and Burney, who announces Thursday night. I'm thinking some of these other guys might wait or drop off when they tank this year. No way they get Fields.

Advertisement
Gawd, Steve Wiltfong's got them thinking that they're going to have a top 10 class. Here's the article:
Florida football 2018 recruiting class coming together

I have the ******* simplest question to ask...

How is that piece of garbage "name salad" article being taken seriously? Wiltfong is SERIOUSLY trying to convince people that the "framework" for a great recruiting class is "coming together" as he name-drops 30 or 40 names, while he sprinkles some vague "optimism inside the program" croutons on the top.

Man, not since the glory days of Fur-man and Shodell have I read such a specious bunch of nonsense disguised as a substantial recruiting article.

What a joke. But this is the crack that Gaytors are addicted to.

Gators fans are literally delusional this season is going to be when the wheels really come off the wagon for them i am a CSU alumni and trust me when i say this MAC has never been any kind of offensive genius by any stretch and this has been shown in his two years at with the turds. Once they get shafted by michigan week one all this nonsense is gonna come to an end and we are will siphon any recruits we want from there already barren class.

Advertisement
Back