Tears Gator Tears

Only loses I really see are FSU and maybe one out of VT, UNC. But I also see beating Free Shoes and both UNC and VT as possible. 10-2 is my expectation.

Advertisement
The majority of our recruits will stay regardless, but we better show up to the ******* plate.. 1-2 losses that's literally all we should have, i don't care who our Qb is our depth is better then last year...

The difference this year new qb old qb they will not be able all crash on the rb . This qb can pull the ball than screens , TE and special teams will be 3 x better lbs will be forced to cover Thomas type slots and must cover qb too .

Hmmmmmmm??????? New account and look at this:

[MENTION=6001]kryptonite[/MENTION]'s sharper than me.

Lol, I accuse anyone with less than 20 posts of being a spy. As for BALLHAWK, he's just obviously a spy who's been setting us up for years and years. Science.

Lol yeah ok :diaf-mark::diaf-mark::diaf-mark::diaf-mark::diaf-mark::diaf-mark:

Dude... This would mean that you really weren't sweating WR's last recruiting class.
Oh I was sounds like to me he's calling me a troll

Not a troll, that would be silly. A SPY. Big difference. It could be argued that I'm trolling you by calling you a spy, but I'll leave that to smarter people to decide.

Lol, I accuse anyone with less than 20 posts of being a spy. As for BALLHAWK, he's just obviously a spy who's been setting us up for years and years. Science.

Dude... This would mean that you really weren't sweating WR's last recruiting class.

Not a troll, that would be silly. A SPY. Big difference. It could be argued that I'm trolling you by calling you a spy, but I'll leave that to smarter people to decide.

Spy lol yeah ok

Spy lol yeah ok

Just busting your balls man.

Advertisement
Hmmmmmmm??????? New account and look at this:

[MENTION=6001]kryptonite[/MENTION]'s sharper than me.

He's kidding with you bro. We know you're a hardcore Cane.

Capture+_2017-05-28-07-33-57.jpg
Capture+_2017-05-28-07-34-12.jpg

Advertisement
Glad to see you guys are back to what matters most after my mini-derailment of the thread.

"lsu and bma might have an argument"...that's rich.

Advertisement
Only loses I really see are FSU and maybe one out of VT, UNC. But I also see beating Free Shoes and both UNC and VT as possible. 10-2 is my expectation.

Why do yall continue to say UNC smh, they will not be good at all they lost 90% of there offense production so chalk up the UNC victory, they might not win 5 games this year and might start out 0-2 with Cal and Louisville as there 1st two games of the season. #Go Canes

Why do yall continue to say UNC smh, they will not be good at all they lost 90% of there offense production so chalk up the UNC victory, they might not win 5 games this year and might start out 0-2 with Cal and Louisville as there 1st two games of the season. #Go Canes

So much will ride on our QB play and the playcalling. If that's good then I only see F$U as the big question this year...and only because it's at Doak.

So much will ride on our QB play and the playcalling. If that's good then I only see F$U as the big question this year...and only because it's at Doak.

Agree....if our defensive is the same or even better than last year which I do expect then the offense won't have to take as many risks or chances.

However there is gonna be a couple games where Richt will have to completely open the playbook and FSU will be one of those games

Advertisement

I actually like our chances better at doak. The last ten years some of our best ganes against them were at doak. Home field advantage helps when the games close or on momentum swings but if you can deflate that crowd early then i like our odds. But like you said QB play will be the biggest ? In all of that.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back