Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
We seem to be adding almost 2 pages a day.....this could very well become the longest active thread this boards had for quite sometime!!! Not counting any meltdowns ...like a McEffin fishing experience...or however many more recruits they decide to "cool on"..(rejected their poss poor offers)....or their law abiding alumni being arrested for whatever they got caught for....or whatever else may go wrong in the swamp of OZ....we may be at 250 pages fore we kickoff the season!!

If Fields shuts it down or goes somewhere other than PSU it will be epic

Not to mention players like Barnes, Campbell, Copeland, Burney, and Johnson choose to go somewhere else

wait until some of their 2017 class doesn't enroll cause of grades and their 247sports team ranking drops below ours....

So apparently according to there fan forums they are in a good position to flip silvera and Frierson LOL

These guys are delustional to say the least a majority of them really think they are gonna beat Michigan as well
they way i see it they lose at LEAST 3 games this season with michigan and FSU guaranteed loses and another loss coming from either TENN, LSU or georgia.

UF is a sinking ship and once we win 10+ games this season recruits are going to see the difference between our rising program and the GAYtors sinking little ship with captin bucktooth sharkf****

Advertisement
So apparently according to there fan forums they are in a good position to flip silvera and Frierson LOL

These guys are delustional to say the least a majority of them really think they are gonna beat Michigan as well
they way i see it they lose at LEAST 3 games this season with michigan and FSU guaranteed loses and another loss coming from either TENN, LSU or georgia.

UF is a sinking ship and once we win 10+ games this season recruits are going to see the difference between our rising program and the GAYtors sinking little ship with captin bucktooth sharkf****

Their own mod said that Silvera is 100% committed to Miami but may entertain other schools

Frierson he said would be an extremely tough flip

GrogHouse
AAVIP
(1624)
74 months
PM UserFollow User
May 22, 5:28 AM via Mobile
I can't recall a Gators game where the expectations of our fans was so far detached from that of the general public. This poll would suggest 72% of us think UF has a better than 50% chance at winning the game and all three of our mods picked the Gators to win, yet Michigan is still a pretty healthy favorite in Vegas. I also think we have a pretty good shot to beat an inexperienced UM squad, but the divergence of opinion on the matter between those close to UF and everyone else is profound.

EricOtown

EricOtown
AAVIP
(1268)
69 months
PM UserFollow User
May 21, 7:07 PM via Mobile
With all the negativity towards Coach Mac that we see on message boards, one might think that his approval rating among UF fans would be pretty moderate to low, however at least in this recent poll with 1,000 respondents, Coach Mac has a very strong approval rating with 57% respondents who strongly approve, 36% who approve, and only 5% who disapprove, and 1% who strongly disapprove.

some of the highlights from there little F****** a** fan forum swampbaters

i definitely hate FSU the most but UF and there fans are such god dam p***** that its hard not to just want to kick there asses i cant wait until 2019 the gators tears are gonna be coming down like a broken faucet

Their own mod said that Silvera is 100% committed to Miami but may entertain other schools

the mod yes but if you read the fan posts people seem certain that these guys are still on the table Stampini or whatever his name is the only objective person on that board

Advertisement

the mod yes but if you read the fan posts people seem certain that these guys are still on the table Stampini or whatever his name is the only objective person on that board

Oh yeah theyre completely delusional. According to them they can flip whomever they want whenever they want but...

Someone asked why do we need to flip kids? Why cant we get them to commit to us first?......crickets

Oh yeah theyre completely delusional. According to them they can flip whomever they want whenever they want but...

Someone asked why do we need to flip kids? Why cant we get them to commit to us first?......crickets

well when your head coach enjoys intercourse with sharks and has teeth that would make Mr. ED ashamed these questions seem to answer themselves

... i see it they lose at LEAST 3 games this season with michigan and FSU guaranteed loses and another loss coming from either TENN, LSU or georgia.

First, there is no way in **** either of those kids flips, much less to the gators. That's like thinking Blades is going anywhere other than Miami. ... Second, they have zero offense and what has devolved into a mediocre defense outside of their DBs. Their front seven on defense is mid-SEC at best. There are only 3 teams that are certain wins, so they're going to lose more than 3 games, most likely end 8-5 +/- 1. We want them at 8-5/9-4, because it may be just enough to keep shark boy in role for a year or two more.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ready for some laughs? 2019 OL from Lakeland who was thought to be Gator lean commits to Bama.
Screenshot_20170523-173836.jpgScreenshot_20170523-174014.jpgScreenshot_20170523-174024.jpgScreenshot_20170523-174156.jpg

Advertisement
Back