Tears Gator Tears

I believe so, the fact that the whole ncaaf world has heard about it, and he probably lost hundreds of thousands due to "character concerns". This kid knows he ***ed up and it was for a petty reason that should be legal. He will be hearing/reminded/thinking of this incident probably​ everyday up until the draft and so on. This situation would have been a lot better though had he not been with a 40 year old known drug dealer. Miami mother's need to take notes on what happens when you send your kids away, they get pimped out by a 40 year old and start getting arrested. On a side note: **** the gators they're a bunch of *********.

I know, Randy Gregory and Rolando McClain sure have learned their lesson.

Of course there are recidivists that can't put it together, but people can change their stars. I know I've had a bumpy path so I can relate to some of these kids who make mistakes. For every problem kid who continues to mess up there are ones who got right.

I think the point is less about troubled kids and more about what the school and coaching staff will tolerate. What type of culture are you building and what are you teaching your players about as far as what's acceptable? Miami recruits and lands the same kids from the same neighborhoods as uf and fsu. Their kids are involved in a lot more crimes than ours are. People will try to draw a connection between being a savage on the field and being a criminal off of it, but that's bullsht.

Advertisement

Wow. UiF and F$U are 1 and 2 in athletes involved in criminal activity.

Pretty hypocritical. I and most of us who
Were real came fans back in the 80s and 90s used to laugh at all our problems when we were winning. Now we have to find a program equally as mediocre as ours has been to point out their criminal
Activity.

Pretty funny. Now our fan base is taking the sanctimonious approach to the law.

I've been to 3 of our National Championship games, including the 1st and last ones, I was in the Orange Bowl regularly when Ottis Anderson was running the ball. I remember free game tickets with the purchase of meals at Burger King as a kid and I attended many of those games in the heat and rain of a not so full Orange Bowl.

I love when a snot nosed punk like you tries to define who is and who isn't a real fan based on your hipster life experience. Can't wait for your lesson on how to approach the law either. My 2 law degrees and multiple Bar admissions aren't enough. Actually, I don't give a shît about your opinion on anything.

[MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION], [MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION], [MENTION=1]Andrew[/MENTION] - this guy is clearly trolling and trying to derail perhaps the most successful thread going. I question his allegiances. It would be in the best interest of all to see that he no longer continues down this path.

This type of thread, while fun, is also pretty stupid. A lot of people on this board have egg on their face when it was proved correct that
Uf was going to get nearly every top south Florida db last spring. While I liked our class a lot they also had a good class (even with
Non qualifiers) so it's a petty debate.

While I get our current 2018 class is phenomenal let's wait and see how the season goes for us and them first and see who they land and if we keep everyone. We have the potential to win the coastal for the first time ever but quarterback is a gigantic question mark for us.

They won 9 games each the past two years with absolute trash at qb and they're returning a lot of talent including a great redshirt qb prospect in franks who was easily the best qb in Florida several years ago. They have some good players in their 2018 class and could still land a top ten class so the thread comes off more from our fan base suffering confidence issues relative to them. I noticed there is no Nole tears thread because they've owned us for Years.

Fighting for second place on a message board is kind of pathetic.

View attachment 45312

GOTCHA! you silly gayturd.

Not a gator and can't stand them or the noles. Responding with an ad hoc attack proves you can't debate me.

I'm honest and call it like I see it. This thread is a reminder of the lack of quality of intelligence of our own fan base being parallel to our program over the past 15 years: making light of a program which has been better than us overall since the mid 90s but has been relatively our crappy equal over the past 5-6 years, too.

Making jokes about a downtrodden program which has performed relatively the same as us recently, recruited pretty well, and could have an equal or better season than us is petty and shows how little self respect most of our fans have left.

The desperation reminds me of zbrod and his subscription stealing days when he was so desperate to prove to message board of strangers he had previously unseen recruiting information. ;)

there's nothing to debate. This is a thread to make fun of our rival. Do you not get it? Do you need help? Who ties your shoes?

This type of thread, while fun, is also pretty stupid. A lot of people on this board have egg on their face when it was proved correct that
Uf was going to get nearly every top south Florida db last spring. While I liked our class a lot they also had a good class (even with
Non qualifiers) so it's a petty debate.

While I get our current 2018 class is phenomenal let's wait and see how the season goes for us and them first and see who they land and if we keep everyone. We have the potential to win the coastal for the first time ever but quarterback is a gigantic question mark for us.

They won 9 games each the past two years with absolute trash at qb and they're returning a lot of talent including a great redshirt qb prospect in franks who was easily the best qb in Florida several years ago. They have some good players in their 2018 class and could still land a top ten class so the thread comes off more from our fan base suffering confidence issues relative to them. I noticed there is no Nole tears thread because they've owned us for Years.

Fighting for second place on a message board is kind of pathetic.

View attachment 45312

GOTCHA! you silly gayturd.

Not a gator and can't stand them or the noles. Responding with an ad hoc attack proves you can't debate me.

I'm honest and call it like I see it. This thread is a reminder of the lack of quality of intelligence of our own fan base being parallel to our program over the past 15 years: making light of a program which has been better than us overall since the mid 90s but has been relatively our crappy equal over the past 5-6 years, too.

Making jokes about a downtrodden program which has performed relatively the same as us recently, recruited pretty well, and could have an equal or better season than us is petty and shows how little self respect most of our fans have left.

The desperation reminds me of zbrod and his subscription stealing days when he was so desperate to prove to message board of strangers he had previously unseen recruiting information. ;)

8jWyeIm.gif

Advertisement
View attachment 45307
And this guy's actually a writer on GayturdBait:

View attachment 45308

Here ya go, Blake. We're espousing the virtues of Brantley as a good citizen. He wasn't charged due to insufficient evidence.

The truth is, we don't know what actually happened but I can assure you that we're more focused on laughing at your constant Gayturd whining than on the actions of Brantley or Callaway for that matter. Now go and write something about how your gonna flip Jobe to feed to your fellow turds.

This is one of the times when UF attorneys who post on that board should speak up.

"Innocent"...and "not enough evidence to prosecute"...ARE TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS.

No UM or F$U fan should "speak up" or "retract prior statements" at all. Nothing has changed. The event still happened, the girl was still injured, only now (because the police were so lackadaisical in their investigation) the state attorney does not want to risk losing the case.

Caleb Brantley is not "innocent", and those scumbag Gators shouldn't be allowed to assert such false statements.

One of my friends is an attorney in Gainesville and actually talked to me about this case because he was approached about possibly being an attorney for the accuser. And before anyone accuses him of being biased, he loathes the AD and how they coddle athletes. Anyways, what happened is Brantley got into a scuffle with some friends of the girl, not the actual girl. While he's arguing with them the girl begins pushing and punching him, I guess as a defense to her friends, and he pushes her away. She was never punched nor did she have her teeth knocked out, that's fabricated BS. She apparently did fall from the push, however. When the story broke she tried to parlay a settlement out of Brantley to which him and his attorney declined. That's the entirety of the story in a nutshell. They actually had security footage from that bar and multiple witnesses that corroborated his version of the story and in the initial police report the GIRL was listed as the aggressor.

/back to bashing UF's recruiting
/McElwain is trash

Were real came fans back in the 80s and 90s used to laugh at all our problems when we were winning. Now we have to find a program equally as mediocre as ours has been to point out their criminal
Activity.

I've been to 3 of our National Championship games, including the 1st and last ones, I was in the Orange Bowl regularly when Ottis Anderson was running the ball. I remember free game tickets with the purchase of meals at Burger King as a kid and I attended many of those games in the heat and rain of a not so full Orange Bowl.

I love when a snot nosed punk like you tries to define who is and who isn't a real fan based on your hipster life experience. Can't wait for your lesson on how to approach the law either. My 2 law degrees and multiple Bar admissions aren't enough. Actually, I don't give a shît about your opinion on anything.

[MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION], [MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION], [MENTION=1]Andrew[/MENTION] - this guy is clearly trolling and trying to derail perhaps the most successful thread going. I question his allegiances. It would be in the best interest of all to see that he no longer continues down this path.

My allegiances are perfectly fine. I just call trash when I see it. No one doubts how 'fun' the thread is. What I call out, however, is the high levels of hypocrisy and lack of self respect we clearly are showing among this cohort of our fan base (pretty obvious).

So now you're catering to the moderators for help rather than debate? I thought you posting your professional resume meant you could argue? Or it because you're bragging about a profession that's one to two levels above prostitution I should care?

[QUOTE
So now you're catering to the moderators for help rather than debate? I thought you posting your professional resume meant you could argue? Or it because you're bragging about a profession that's one to two levels above prostitution I should care?[/QUOTE]

Debate him in another thread, and stop ****ting in this one. Dont you get it?

Advertisement

Activity.

Hush little gator don't you cry.....

Activity.

I'm starting to see why people don't like you. This is, specifically, a thread to bask in the misery of the gators, so you can fck right the fck off.

You are really a slow learner, "starting"

Activity.

My allegiances are perfectly fine. I just call trash when I see it. No one doubts how 'fun' the thread is. What I call out, however, is the high levels of hypocrisy and lack of self respect we clearly are showing among this cohort of our fan base (pretty obvious).

So now you're catering to the moderators for help rather than debate? I thought you posting your professional resume meant you could argue? Or it because you're bragging about a profession that's one to two levels above prostitution I should care?

There's nothing to argue about or discuss. This is a thread where we make fun of and laugh at the Gayturds. We have kept it going successfully by sticking to that. It's not a place for you or anyone else to rip our fan base and posters.

All Canes are welcome to join in here and participate accordingly. If you are not going to respect that, I can't stop you from derailing our efforts but the mods can and should.

Last edited:
Advertisement
View attachment 45307

View attachment 45308

Here ya go, Blake. We're espousing the virtues of Brantley as a good citizen. He wasn't charged due to insufficient evidence.

The truth is, we don't know what actually happened but I can assure you that we're more focused on laughing at your constant Gayturd whining than on the actions of Brantley or Callaway for that matter. Now go and write something about how your gonna flip Jobe to feed to your fellow turds.

This is one of the times when UF attorneys who post on that board should speak up.

"Innocent"...and "not enough evidence to prosecute"...ARE TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS.

No UM or F$U fan should "speak up" or "retract prior statements" at all. Nothing has changed. The event still happened, the girl was still injured, only now (because the police were so lackadaisical in their investigation) the state attorney does not want to risk losing the case.

Caleb Brantley is not "innocent", and those scumbag Gators shouldn't be allowed to assert such false statements.

One of my friends is an attorney in Gainesville and actually talked to me about this case because he was approached about possibly being an attorney for the accuser. And before anyone accuses him of being biased, he loathes the AD and how they coddle athletes. Anyways, what happened is Brantley got into a scuffle with some friends of the girl, not the actual girl. While he's arguing with them the girl begins pushing and punching him, I guess as a defense to her friends, and he pushes her away. She was never punched nor did she have her teeth knocked out, that's fabricated BS. She apparently did fall from the push, however. When the story broke she tried to parlay a settlement out of Brantley to which him and his attorney declined. That's the entirety of the story in a nutshell. They actually had security footage from that bar and multiple witnesses that corroborated his version of the story and in the initial police report the GIRL was listed as the aggressor.

/McElwain is trash

That's fair. The insight is appreciated.

Warily summon me. For I bring only death and the hammer.

He left me no choice. No reason for him to pull that chit in this special thread and ruin it for everyone. By the way, congratulations on being what I think is the first mod to make an appearance in Gator Tears.

Advertisement
View attachment 45307

View attachment 45308

/McElwain is trash

Again, I'm not fighting the substance of those statements. What you have is an issue of severity. The events happened. There was a fight, whether it was a heavyweight championship bout or just a bunch of hair-pulling, who knows. Some people were impacted. The seriousness of the injuries may be in question, but that doesn't make the guy "innocent".

I've been drunk in bars, surrounded by drunk people, many times in my life and I miraculously find ways to handle things that do not result in women being knocked to the floor.

Again, I'm fine with the situation as is, but to act as if CERTAIN FANS were wrong for being critical, and that now we owe some sort of widespread retraction? Yeah, that UF poster can go to ****.

Advertisement
Back