Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
View attachment 45330

And when you guys miss on Fields... Then what?

Fields is more realistic than some think but in the end I don't think he comes to UF. If I had to guess UF goes without a QB this year or signs a lesser player. And McElwain will continue to be the worst recruiter at any sport I've ever seen at UF.

I still don't get why we haven't recruited Fields. They've banked it all on landing him so if that doesn't happen the anti-Mac sentiment will be pretty high over there.

The Anti-Mac sentiment is already high among the fans with a brain. His offenses are worse than Muschamp's and he can't recruit for ****. And according to the friend I have in Gainesville he's a huge ****, supposedly worse than Meyer. And my buddy loathed Meyer despite the winning for his arrogance and the way he ran the program. So there's that.

If his attitude is correct like you say then what Herbert said about his demeanor when he asked about you guys not having an OL coach is correct

It's supposedly one of the billion reasons he struggles to recruit. Mac might have the largest amount of misplaced arrogance I've ever seen. Saying **** like he can win with his dog at QB yet the bum can't get an offense in the top 100 after two years. His arrogance is the same reason he takes all these reaches because of course he's so much smarter than every other coach out there. QB doesn't start on his own team? No problem, he's the QB whisperer he can turn him into a stud.

/ends sarcasm

I will say this- they can have as many attendance championships as they want... like what? I've never honestly seen a fanbase so focused on attendance **** keep your participation trophies

Wow. UiF and F$U are 1 and 2 in athletes involved in criminal activity.

Pretty hypocritical. I and most of us who
Were real came fans back in the 80s and 90s used to laugh at all our problems when we were winning. Now we have to find a program equally as mediocre as ours has been to point out their criminal
Activity.

Pretty funny. Now our fan base is taking the sanctimonious approach to the law.

I'm starting to see why people don't like you. This is, specifically, a thread to bask in the misery of the gators, so you can fck right the fck off.

You are really a slow learner, "starting"

I just like to give folks the benefit of the doubt.

Your a kind soul, any other benefits you might have for me, thanks in advance.

Advertisement
Pretty hypocritical. I and most of us who
Were real came fans back in the 80s and 90s used to laugh at all our problems when we were winning. Now we have to find a program equally as mediocre as ours has been to point out their criminal
Activity.

Pretty funny. Now our fan base is taking the sanctimonious approach to the law.
get into trouble and sweep it under the rug.

I'm starting to see why people don't like you. This is, specifically, a thread to bask in the misery of the gators, so you can fck right the fck off.

You are really a slow learner, "starting"

I just like to give folks the benefit of the doubt.

Your a kind soul, any other benefits you might have for me, thanks in advance.

.... but if you ask any of their fans, Miami is the team of thugs, despite UF and FSU having a lot more kids get into trouble, and Miami being right behind Duke for graduation rates. I seem to remember Aaron Hernandez Getting into a little trouble, and another kid before him that let loose with an AK-47 and hit some apartments. Top1% of the 1% there.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Fields is more realistic than some think but in the end I don't think he comes to UF. If I had to guess UF goes without a QB this year or signs a lesser player. And McElwain will continue to be the worst recruiter at any sport I've ever seen at UF.

I still don't get why we haven't recruited Fields. They've banked it all on landing him so if that doesn't happen the anti-Mac sentiment will be pretty high over there.

The Anti-Mac sentiment is already high among the fans with a brain. His offenses are worse than Muschamp's and he can't recruit for ****. And according to the friend I have in Gainesville he's a huge ****, supposedly worse than Meyer. And my buddy loathed Meyer despite the winning for his arrogance and the way he ran the program. So there's that.

If his attitude is correct like you say then what Herbert said about his demeanor when he asked about you guys not having an OL coach is correct

It's supposedly one of the billion reasons he struggles to recruit. Mac might have the largest amount of misplaced arrogance I've ever seen. Saying **** like he can win with his dog at QB yet the bum can't get an offense in the top 100 after two years. His arrogance is the same reason he takes all these reaches because of course he's so much smarter than every other coach out there. QB doesn't start on his own team? No problem, he's the QB whisperer he can turn him into a stud.

/ends sarcasm

Lol killastorm is by far the coolest Gayturd I've ever encountered. Mac is fcking terrible...hope UF keeps him around for a few more years.

Capture+_2017-05-20-10-13-40.jpg
Capture+_2017-05-20-10-13-26.jpg

LOL... If VT or O$U snags Amari Burney, that would just be classic for tears falling from the eyes of turds. Oh the panic I see in their future.

Last edited:
IMG_3102.jpg
Apparently the Gators boosters can ride their own shark colored ***** at their fav place to dine!

Advertisement
We need a commit today preferably someone like Reese to blow that site up again...wasn't much new reading material with my coffee this morning and can only read TOC essay paper no matter how good so many times

We need a commit today preferably someone like Reese to blow that site up again...wasn't much new reading material with my coffee this morning and can only read TOC essay paper no matter how good so many times

They claim they are not high on him so I don't think they will have many tears.

Now John Campbell, Barnes or Sherwood would get them riled up

Advertisement

Yea theyre not high on anyone they have no shot at ...lol

Over 12 hours with no fresh Gator tears? Unacceptable!

Over 12 hours with no fresh Gator tears? Unacceptable!

I feel your pain. Tears can be like pimpin... It ain't easy.

Oh this one's funny... Looks like the Gaytes have a new UM flip target:

Capture+_2017-05-21-11-23-09.jpg

Could you imagine a stud like Gurvan Hall jumping off #Storm18 to join #Pillowbite18 ? Smh at the turds thinking they're gonna late flip our top commits to catch their atrocious recruiting results up.

Advertisement
Back