Tears Gator Tears

- Miami getting Miami recruits.
- FSUs all world RB freefalls on draft day because he's a scumbag.
- UF fans having an emotional crisis realizing they're the least big of the big 3.

I'm just glad to see things are as they should be again.

Advertisement
Lol at that board. You'd think they have a history of taking our top guys at will, year in and year out. Looks like they've added Silvera to the list of players they're flipping...after they tank this season:

View attachment 44848

If Tyreke or Burney commits somewhere else... oh the joy seeing them suffer...
tenor.gif

Lol at that board. You'd think they have a history of taking our top guys at will, year in and year out. Looks like they've added Silvera to the list of players they're flipping...after they tank this season:

View attachment 44848

If Tyreke or Burney commits somewhere else... oh the joy seeing them suffer...
tenor.gif

They're worried about Burney going to Ohio $tate.... Let's wish only the worst for them.

Capture+_2017-04-28-14-20-14.jpg

Last edited:
Gators had a lot of guys go in the second and third round. Muschamps defense is pretty much all gone now. This fall is going to be rough for them LOL. And I can't fcking wait

Gators had a lot of guys go in the second and third round. Muschamps defense is pretty much all gone now. This fall is going to be rough for them LOL. And I can't fcking wait

That's what I've been telling them....this was all from Muschamp but they refuse to believe it.

Advertisement
They ll always get thier players but depth is going to be a serious problem for them, I already see the 2019 class of theirs using them for bigger offers, dejavu.

They ll always get thier players but depth is going to be a serious problem for them, I already see the 2019 class of theirs using them for bigger offers, dejavu.

Yep... And we'll be one of those bigger offers that kids are leveraging them for. So nice to see things change.

I hope they win 8-9 and mceltoof stats as long as possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gators are doomed to constantly lose in SEC title game to who ever comes out of the west i just dont see them getting over the hump with MCtooth and his subpar recruiting. Gator fans want to still talk mess about CJ henderson and Edwards lets see what either one of those bums do in gainesville i would venture to bet neither of them ends up really being an impact player espically henderson with his prima donna attitude and me 1st mindset.

Advertisement
gators are doomed to constantly lose in SEC title game to who ever comes out of the west i just dont see them getting over the hump with MCtooth and his subpar recruiting. Gator fans want to still talk mess about CJ henderson and Edwards lets see what either one of those bums do in gainesville i would venture to bet neither of them ends up really being an impact player espically henderson with his prima donna attitude and me 1st mindset.

Those were both high risk recruits one can run and the other had a nice frame. As far as on field production either they haven't hit there peak or there busts. Hoping there busts and they freed up more spots for 18. **** jobe hall Campbell are better prospects Then those guys

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back