Tears Gator Tears

Oh look.... A new **** thread on what appears to be how they can flip Sitkowski if they want him. It's mostly VIP so if anyone has access to 247 please update:

Capture+_2017-04-26-22-21-32.jpg
Capture+_2017-04-26-22-21-14.jpg

Here's the thread link:
Florida Gators check on Miami Hurricanes QB commit Artur Sitkowski

Last edited:
Advertisement

Yup...that's the infamous g8rjeff22. He annoys the shît out of their board.

He's there Broke?

Pretty much what I've been thinking. A little different though as he doesn't play board cop but there's an annoying nerd component. Jeff is older than broke and uses proper grammar and punctuation. Multiple users on their board have him on ignore. He'd get torn to shreds on this board. I'd take broke over g8rjeff22.

I guess you broke infiltrated, nice while it lasted.

Advertisement

He's there Broke?

Pretty much what I've been thinking. A little different though as he doesn't play board cop but there's an annoying nerd component. Jeff is older than broke and uses proper grammar and punctuation. Multiple users on their board have him on ignore. He'd get torn to shreds on this board. I'd take broke over g8rjeff22.

He broke into the thread.

Oh look.... A new **** thread on what appears to be how they can flip Sitkowski if they want him. It's mostly VIP so if anyone has access to 247 please update:

View attachment 44797
View attachment 44798

Here's the thread link:
Florida Gators check on Miami Hurricanes QB commit Artur Sitkowski

Really need that VIP access....the tears this year are worth the price of admission. I think I'm going to pull the trigger...can't let so many lgrimas go to waste.

We're missing out on stuff. Here's another comment which got through in this thread and we miss everything in between:

Capture+_2017-04-27-05-59-25.jpg

He's there Broke?

LOL., As the proprietor of the thread do you have powers to ban, if so, now would be a good time, when it's broke fix it,thanks.

Advertisement
I may take one for the team. Standby I'll get an account up and running this afternoon.

He's there Broke?

LOL., As the proprietor of the thread do you have powers to ban, if so, now would be a good time, when it's broke fix it,thanks.

#Broke-FreeZone

I may take one for the team. Standby I'll get an account up and running this afternoon.

I tried the free account but it doesn't let you post. I was going to make a fake Gator handle and go to town over there.

Advertisement
Cash you would become a living legend on this board lol. This honestly is my favorite thread by far!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back