Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
tenor.gif

Screenshot_20170427-132424.jpg

First off these fu*kin Momos think they're gonna flip a 5* kI'd who can go anywhere in the country and play for an actual functional offense....

Then it's like ohh we'll just flip Sitkowski too....

They are living in another dimension

View attachment 44820

First off these fu*kin Momos think they're gonna flip a 5* kI'd who can go anywhere in the country and play for an actual functional offense....

Proof positive they're injecting hallucinogens into the water supply in Gainesville

Advertisement
View attachment 44820

Proof positive they're injecting hallucinogens into the water supply in Gainesville

giphy.gif

View attachment 44820

giphy.gif

+1 for the Scrooge reference. One of my all time favorites

LMAO at the delusional Gayturds on gatorbait banking on flipping our class. WTF are they gonna say when we're smashing teams and their season is in the toilet?

Capture+_2017-04-27-15-40-38.jpg

I didn't realize that McEltooth was in Deliverance. Imagine being a young recruit and you see these choppers coming at you:

mac.jpg

Advertisement
LMAO at the delusional Gayturds on gatorbait banking on flipping our class. WTF are they gonna say when we're smashing teams and their season is in the toilet?

View attachment 44824

Was just gonna add that gem.....I'll add this one though

Screenshot_20170427-153601.jpg

Stampini trying to rile them up and give them hope....and this one too

Screenshot_20170427-153608.jpg

Someone should create an account on Gatorbate with the username "Baghdad Bob" (some of you might be too young to know who he was) and just make lots of posts bragging about how the Gators REALLY have the #1 class and that you have sauces who told you that every single Miami commit said UF was their "dream school."

baghdadbob.jpg

Someone should create an account on Gatorbate with the username "Baghdad Bob" (some of you might be too young to know who he was) and just make lots of posts bragging about how the Gators REALLY have the #1 class and that you have sauces who told you that every single Miami commit said UF was their "dream school."

View attachment 44828

That's the spokesman dude from the fake Iraqi milk factory, really a weapons factory, that we bombed in the 1st Gulf War. I forgot about him.

View attachment 44828

I would start the rumor that every miami commit is trolling miami and is gonna flip to UF

Advertisement

View attachment 44828

I would start the rumor that every miami commit is trolling miami and is gonna flip to UF

Sitkowski would be the best one to start with. I'd say Hightower and Mallory would follow Sitkowski if he goes to UFag. They'd eat that shît up.

hahaha the spin job they try. Dude is solid to us. No question. Why would any QB go to Florida...

This. I am not sure there is a p5 school with a worse track record with QBs in the NFL than UF. Tebow... Grossman... Jesse Palmer... Shane Matthews... Wuerffel. And those are some of their success stories! Basically, any QB dumb enough to go to UF is a QB that I don't want on my team.

Not sure why they'd want Sitkowski...according to them he doesn't " REDS'" defenses very well.....lol

Advertisement
View attachment 44820

giphy.gif

+1 for the Scrooge reference. One of my all time favorites

-1 for Getting Scrooged wrong.

Lol at that board. You'd think they have a history of taking our top guys at will, year in and year out. Looks like they've added Silvera to the list of players they're flipping...after they tank this season:

Capture+_2017-04-28-15-09-27.jpg

Advertisement
Back