Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Also look at this. Remember them saying Clement was better than Lingard lol

View attachment 62507

Let me see if I can understand the substance of this Gaytor fan's complaint...

He is salty because someone with crystal-ball-admin-rights gave us a crystal ball for a player that the Gaytors want.

I swear to Christ, I think it is just about time to get rid of this whole "crystal-ball" thing. You've got childish Gaytor fans who are pouting over the concept of someone making a prediction.

Sorry, guys, this is not one of those "bashing-millenials" things, but seriously, what is this world coming to, when guys start crying over crystal balls?

It never falls off the first page.

Sometimes I feel like we're the successful ******* child of CIS in the eyes of ownership. Pete posted on here once IIRC and I don't think D$ ever posted in this thread....yet we're the most successful thread in their history. I don't even care. As long as we can post Tears, I'm happy as a mf'r.

Sometimes I feel like we're the successful ******* child of CIS in the eyes of ownership. Pete posted on here once IIRC and I don't think D$ ever posted in this thread....yet we're the most successful thread in their history. I don't even care. As long as we can post Tears, I'm happy as a mf'r.

We will reach 1000 pages around Mid to Late Octoberish.

The Gators will be starring another dog**** season right in the face.

Advertisement
We will reach 1000 pages around Mid to Late Octoberish.

The Gators will be starring another dog**** season right in the face.

We are almost at 1.1 million page views. I honestly believe that when the Gaytors ****e the bed again in 2018, we will go from 1 million to 2 million faster than we originally reached 1 million.

Momentum. It's not just a UM fund-raising campaign.

Screenshot_2018-08-15-17-16-14.png
Screenshot_2018-08-15-17-16-27.png
Screenshot_2018-08-15-17-16-32.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
I haven't dived into this too much but it appears to me that they keep getting commits from well ranked players from either one horse towns, those who don't have a lot of good offers or players that others in the state do not want. Yet wouldn't you know it, they're spinning it so that they seem like Gods gift, once again.

I’m gonna laugh when they cut his *** like Detroit cut Titus Young. Talent only goes so far.

Advertisement
Yup... and with that weak schedule it should be entertaining.

This thread will NEVER leave the first page as long as I’m around.Its come close a couple times during the rare times when the Turds aren’t ******** up all over themselves but when it does I just remind everyone that:

UFAG SUCKS !!!!!!

And there’s nothing more delusional than the disillusion of a disillusional UFAG fan.

It’s puts it right back where it belongs......AT THE TOP !!!!!!!

Let me see if I can understand the substance of this Gaytor fan's complaint...

He is salty because someone with crystal-ball-admin-rights gave us a crystal ball for a player that the Gaytors want.

I swear to Christ, I think it is just about time to get rid of this whole "crystal-ball" thing. You've got childish Gaytor fans who are pouting over the concept of someone making a prediction.

Sorry, guys, this is not one of those "bashing-millenials" things, but seriously, what is this world coming to, when guys start crying over crystal balls?

So it makes gayter fans upset and you want to get rid of it? Am I reading that right?

Advertisement
Back