Tears Gator Tears

Save us Zook


ORL081002GATORS034.jpg
I remember telling a buddy (not a UM or UF fan) that I was worried going into the 2002 game. All he kept repeating was “ZOOK”.
I finally understood his point. Nothing to worry about with Zook on the sideline.
 
I'd be thrilled watching an overhyped texas team lose, especially knowing that UF is going to have a lousy season

I Can't/ Won't ever pull for a **** win...just not in my nature so I'll have to pull for Texas to lose another week even though I wouldn't mind both of them looking like crap and it ends up 2-0 in 10 OT's..
 
I Can't/ Won't ever pull for a **** win...just not in my nature so I'll have to pull for Texas to lose another week even though I wouldn't mind both of them looking like crap and it ends up 2-0 in 10 OT's..
Yeah. I can't actively root FOR them...but if they do win a game and that win is good for us I can rationalize it as glass half full.
 
Back
Top