Tears Gator Tears

Capture+_2017-10-04-00-52-51.jpg
Capture+_2017-10-04-00-53-47.jpg
Capture+_2017-10-04-00-54-07.jpg
Capture+_2017-10-04-00-54-51.jpg

Advertisement
Capture+_2017-10-04-00-55-37.jpg

Ummm.... Our stadium isn't 20% full and game atmosphere is something you dumbtard gaytors place a disproportionate value on to convince yourselves that Shîtsville is a better place for talented athletes to be than Miami/Coral Gables. FFS, when they're not playing in a game they have to live there the rest of the year.

Capture+_2017-10-04-00-56-19.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 50949

Ummm.... Our stadium isn't 20% full and game atmosphere is something you dumbtard gaytors place a disproportionate value on to convince yourselves that Shîtsville is a better place for talented athletes to be than Miami/Coral Gables. FFS, when they're not playing in a game they have to live there the rest of the year.

View attachment 50950

This is the absolute pinnacle of Gaytor delusion. Let's break down the Gaytor Logics.

It should be a "dealbreaker" for a kid when he sees a non-capacity stadium.

Meanwhile, college football doesn't pay, but the NFL does. And you have no control over which NFL team picks you. Right now, at this very minute, the NFL team a few miles away from Gainesville plays to a half-empty stadium. Both of the teams in Los Angeles are playing to nearly empty stadiums.

Those 3 examples are 10% of the NFL teams, and I've barely broken a sweat. Yet those 3 teams will make players into millionaires, regardless of how many tickets are sold.

So when these kids make a "business decision" to come to Miami, it's a choice that is made not because of what t-shirt mommy and daddy bought for them when they were 5, and it's not about what college football stadium is the fullest, it is based on the coaches and the players and the history of development and success within the program. And, right now, it is NOT a good "business decision" to go to UF, no matter how many fans are in the stands.

View attachment 50912

So there's a class calculator phone app now? Is it available to anyone, or just psychotically obsessive star whores? Would I have to show a uf diploma to buy it, or is there some other way regular folk could obtain this essential app?

It's only available to Gaytards. They use it as the primary tool in their Gaytor Maths class.

I've never seen a fanbase so fixated on class rankings and individual player rankings.

You can obviously see how much good it has done for them lately...

It's really unbelievable. When one of their commits has a good game, or when they get a new commit, there's usually talk of when/and how much of a bump the kid will get. I can't understand how any highly rated recruit could trust their future to that staph.

it's all about sabermetrics, one thing always forgotten by turds is who will develop this kids, and why would a solid kid want to be in such a nepahrious and criminal culture. Program and fan based embraces such a culture. Why ask Why?

Advertisement
View attachment 50949

View attachment 50950

This is the absolute pinnacle of Gaytor delusion. Let's break down the Gaytor Logics.

Meanwhile, college football doesn't pay, but the NFL does. And you have no control over which NFL team picks you. Right now, at this very minute, the NFL team a few miles away from Gainesville plays to a half-empty stadium. Both of the teams in Los Angeles are playing to nearly empty stadiums.

Those 3 examples are 10% of the NFL teams, and I've barely broken a sweat. Yet those 3 teams will make players into millionaires, regardless of how many tickets are sold.

So when these kids make a "business decision" to come to Miami, it's a choice that is made not because of what t-shirt mommy and daddy bought for them when they were 5, and it's not about what college football stadium is the fullest, it is based on the coaches and the players and the history of development and success within the program. And, right now, it is NOT a good "business decision" to go to UF, no matter how many fans are in the stands.

Since you are only getting started I anxiously await for more truth on the subject, thanks in advance RVA

View attachment 50949

View attachment 50950

Since you are only getting started I anxiously await for more truth on the subject, thanks in advance RVA

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2017/attendance.htm

Let's take Jacksonville, for instance. They have removed 12,000 seats in the past decade. They still didn't sell out their home opener, and then they sold 23,000 MORE seats the next week...IN LONDON.

Ridiculous. But, hey, the Jags' paychecks don't bounce.

Advertisement
Wow, talk about back pedaling... Way to go Blake, sell those subscriptions. Kind of like the tease on prom night there buddy. Like Silvera was EVER going there.

Wow, talk about back pedaling... Way to go Blake, sell those subscriptions. Kind of like the tease on prom night there buddy. Like Silvera was EVER going there.

You knew that Gaytor porster was doomed once he said "I thought...".

That's their problem. They think. They THINK they are flipping everybody, and it will be a difficult awakening when they learn differently in February.

You knew that Gaytor porster was doomed once he said "I thought...".

That's their problem. They think. They THINK they are flipping everybody, and it will be a difficult awakening when they learn differently in February.

I think it's gonna hit starting in December. It'll be an early Christmas/Hanukkah batch of tears.

Advertisement
A few of their fans/posters have acknowledged the issues they'll have on D, once muschamps defensive recruits are all gone. They say.. oh well recruits will love the idea of early playing time. Do they not realize that they seem have early PT to sell EVERY YEAR? There are always going to be freshman that are so good, that it's impossible to keep them off the field. Teams with actual depth don't/can't have success that way. Its a major depth issue. Franks is a red shirt freshman & they want to replace him with Corrall as soon as he steps on campus. And when he screws up, they'll be talking about the next QB getting PT. But it's at every position.

On a side note, they thought Chauncey Gardner was the man as a true freshman. One move to safety later, with a little Randy Shannon sprinkled in & there are more than a few of them wanting him benched too. My point is.. They don't even know what they want. Improved play? Then don't give up on guys after 1 year. Better coaching? Then stop making delusional excuses for shark banger. Better recruiting? Lol.. Idk what to tell them there.

Advertisement
LMAO at these star whores thinking that they "stole" Randy Russell from us. He wasn't starting over Jobe and Hall and he knew it and he bailed and our coaches wished him well as opposed to trying to keep him...

Capture+_2017-10-04-15-30-24.jpg
Capture+_2017-10-04-15-30-45.jpg
Capture+_2017-10-04-15-31-18.jpg
Capture+_2017-10-04-15-31-40.jpg

Advertisement
Back