Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
One of their writers posted a mock class. He didn't predict any of our commits to flip. One poster asked about Hall & was immediately shot down. He was told it's unrealistic, because Hall is pretty locked in with Miami. Lets see if punkass luke swoops in to save the day with a blatant lie/fantasy.

U got to post those shots of comedy man

Capture+_2017-10-03-03-54-35.jpg
Capture+_2017-10-03-03-55-02.jpg
Capture+_2017-10-03-03-57-31.jpg
Capture+_2017-10-03-03-57-44.jpg
Capture+_2017-10-03-04-00-13.jpg
Capture+_2017-10-03-04-00-40.jpg

One of their writers posted a mock class. He didn't predict any of our commits to flip. One poster asked about Hall & was immediately shot down. He was told it's unrealistic, because Hall is pretty locked in with Miami. Lets see if punkass luke swoops in to save the day with a blatant lie/fantasy.

View attachment 50796
View attachment 50797
View attachment 50799
View attachment 50798
View attachment 50800
View attachment 50801

Bhahaha if I knew how to post that MJ gif of him cracking up i would...

The delusion.

Oh man i didnt even read that last sentence...

What f*ckin planet are these clowns living on.

View attachment 50796
View attachment 50797
View attachment 50799
View attachment 50798
View attachment 50800
View attachment 50801

Man, I love these snapshots of the DELUSIONAL nonsense that Gaytor fans spew...

People wonder how date-rapists are born...and yet you can see the genesis in this thread, as the Gaytor fans convince themselves that Mark Pope is "flirting" with them...because his TEAM stopped off in Gainesville after a tournament...

As for premature ejaculation, it doesn't get much more desperate than a guy calculating a hypothetical class ON HIS PHONE months before signing day...good lord, he can't even keep it in his pants until he gets to a laptop...

And I love the way that those ******** count their chickens before they are even conceived...yapping about "dethroning" Alabama with kids who haven't even given them a verbal yet, let alone signed on the dotted line...

I would ask what is wrong with these people, but I already know...the insanity...the arrogance...the obliviousness..."hey, we really need safeties, thus our DESPERATION will convince 'stud' players that UF is the best place for them"...

Meanwhile, they are beating a historically bad Tennessee team on a Hail Mary, they need a final seconds comeback to beat Kentucky, and they have to hold off VANDERBILT in the fourth quarter to survive.

But, yep, they are going to flip EVERYBODY.

Sheer madness. Insanity. Someone needs to Baker Act the entire Gaytor fanbase.

Advertisement

View attachment 50796
View attachment 50797
View attachment 50799
View attachment 50798
View attachment 50800
View attachment 50801

"How we will finally be able to get ARE revenge on Alabama."

Must be a **** graduate... Are vs Our.

View attachment 50796
View attachment 50797
View attachment 50799
View attachment 50798
View attachment 50800
View attachment 50801

"How we will finally be able to get ARE revenge on Alabama."

Must be a **** graduate... Are vs Our.

they can kiss dethroning bama goodbye that will never happen under there HC

Advertisement
I agree with you's guysm. Thiers no way that thir gonna get thare revenge anytime soon.

Screen Shot 2017-10-03 at 4.17.26 PM.jpg

So there's a class calculator phone app now? Is it available to anyone, or just psychotically obsessive star whores? Would I have to show a uf diploma to buy it, or is there some other way regular folk could obtain this essential app?

The one constant this thread keeps giving us......

These f uc kers are delusional as ****.

Advertisement
View attachment 50912

So there's a class calculator phone app now? Is it available to anyone, or just psychotically obsessive star whores? Would I have to show a uf diploma to buy it, or is there some other way regular folk could obtain this essential app?

It's only available to Gaytards. They use it as the primary tool in their Gaytor Maths class.

View attachment 50912

It's only available to Gaytards. They use it as the primary tool in their Gaytor Maths class.

I've never seen a fanbase so fixated on class rankings and individual player rankings.

Advertisement
View attachment 50912

I've never seen a fanbase so fixated on class rankings and individual player rankings.

You can obviously see how much good it has done for them lately...

View attachment 50912

You can obviously see how much good it has done for them lately...

It's really unbelievable. When one of their commits has a good game, or when they get a new commit, there's usually talk of when/and how much of a bump the kid will get. I can't understand how any highly rated recruit could trust their future to that staph.

Keep telling you guys...
Delusional fans are Delusional and there are no more fans more Delusional that UFAG fans....

Advertisement
Back