Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
gators 2024 schedule

I'm not even being a hater when I say their ceiling is 5 wins

and stoops is coming back to Kentucky just to make billy his ***** one more time

1701007786140.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope he hits the portal. He’s actually very good.

This is a tears thread, but I hope a lot of those young guys hit the portal. They have a ton of young talent on that team, they’re just poorly coached to the 100th degree. They bought some very good players.
Agreed. Kid is very talented and an absolute take. Billy has these kids running loose, those disrespectful antics Mario wouldn’t allow.

Advertisement
Even if the short term = class implosion and portal transfers, please let Napier stay one more season.

And if he is fired, we better be at the front of the line enticing these kids to come here. They have several instant-impact players with multiple years of eligibility.

Can Cam’ron Jackson transfer again if his coach is fired? Or would he still have to be a grad transfer? Would be your DT2 or 3 right there from the portal (still need #1 alpha), we lost out on that recruitment to UF last year.

Last edited:
Advertisement
gators 2024 schedule

I'm not even being a hater when I say their ceiling is 5 wins

and stoops is coming back to Kentucky just to make billy his ***** one more time

View attachment 267837
5?? I don't see more than 3, and that is not having orange and green glasses on. That SEC schedule? 1 win MAYBE @ MSU. The OOO give them Samford and UCF. That schedule is about the worst thing possible for Slingblade. Have the gators ever had 4!! losing seasons in a row?

5?? I don't see more than 3, and that is not having orange and green glasses on. That SEC schedule? 1 win MAYBE @ MSU. The OOO give them Samford and UCF. That schedule is about the worst thing possible for Slingblade. Have the gators ever had 4!! losing seasons in a row?
I'll go with 4 unless they land a good coach that portals in 30-40 kids.

I hope they don't do it, but if Florida was smart they'd fire billy today

that recruiting class is about to collapse and it's going to be a long offseason for them boys

Advertisement
Back