Tears Gator Tears

One of his players got jumped at UF by a frat, Ron took a bunch of players down to the frat house and was ready to rumble lol. Players loved that guy at all his stops.
I met Ron Zook in the Bahamas at a bar. Ended up talking to him for 30 minutes. Surprised he entertained my drunk ***. Told him uf fans didn't deserve him, he built Urbans teams and ran into all time great Miami team. Got him to say **** the gators. Was worth the f bombs in front of my daughter and some bull gators he was there with. Really nice guy.

Advertisement
There are some absolute gems on Facebook
IMG_0789.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
People forget how good UF was under Mullen. He had them in the natty conversation and battled a loaded Bama roster to the end in the Seccg. With an offense Bama couldn’t stop. While not recruiting well on his watch. Dan is a GREAT offensive mind and was a good HC. They’ve went from that to doo doo water. I was personally happy they got rid of Dan.

Choosing this **** over Mullen tells you they’re ran by idiots.

Last edited:
People forget how good UF was under Mullen. He had them in the natty conversation and battled a loaded Bama roster to the end in the Seccg. With an offense Bama couldn’t stop. While not recruiting well on his watch. Dan is a GREAT offensive mind and was a good HC. They’ve went from that to doo doo water. I was personally happy they got rid of Dan.

Choosing this **** over Mullen tells you they’re tan by idiots.
Mullen the OC >>> Mullen the HC.

Mullen the HC held on to Hevesy, Grantham… was Knox there too?

Advertisement
Mullen the OC >>> Mullen the HC.

Mullen the HC held on to Hevesy, Grantham… was Knox there too?
What Mullen did at Msu was unreal. He had them ranked number two in the country and that’s with 2-3 stars. His issue is recruiting and being an arrogant weird f. Not a good people person / politician. But he‘s legit as a HC and top shelf as an offensive mind. I have mad respect for his scheme .

What Mullen did at Msu was unreal. He had them ranked number two in the country and that’s with 2-3 stars. His issue is recruiting and being an arrogant weird f. Not a good people person / politician. But he‘s legit as a HC and top shelf as an offensive mind. I have mad respect for his scheme .
His personality is why I do not like him as a HC. It’s not that he’s not capable or smart. It’s that he doesn’t embrace recruiting and he has interpersonal skills issues. He also suffers from loyalty to his coaching friends disease.

His best use is as an OC under a top tier alpha coach like Urban and Saban.

Regardless, going from him to Napier was a disaster. He’s way better than him.

His personality is why I do not like him as a HC. It’s not that he’s not capable or smart. It’s that he doesn’t embrace recruiting and he has interpersonal skills issues. He also suffers from loyalty to his coaching friends disease.

His best use is as an OC under a top tier alpha coach like Urban and Saban.

Regardless, going from him to Napier was a disaster. He’s way better than him.
Can’t disagree.

Advertisement
He's just lime Lane Kiffin. Can juice up an offense quickly and give a team a quick turnaround but not a program builder or CEO. If he wanted to just be an OC he'd be the most sought after guy in the country.

Choosing this **** over Mullen tells you they’re ran by idiots.

Just imagine if they gave Mullen the budget, the building, and the staff they gifted to worthless Sunbelt Billy. Florida would be dangerous.

Advertisement
Back