Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I hear John Ruiz is looking for cases…
Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

TN could put up some points, but I never trust Smoky in that game.

The QB gurus on the board like @Lance Roffers could opine, but Bazooka Joe can absolutely launch a ball. It's downright funny to watch.
Not sure I’ve seen a player that has the ball explode off his hand quite like him.

Tons of development in the most important aspects of playing QB, but the range of outcomes for him is expanded due to that arm.

Advertisement
Not sure I’ve seen a player that has the ball explode off his hand quite like him.

Tons of development in the most important aspects of playing QB, but the range of outcomes for him is expanded due to that arm.

Said today on game day he can throw the ball 90 yds…don’t suspect he has many receivers outrunning his long passes.

Advertisement

It would be interesting to see the full text of the contract.

If someone gives you an advance on something that is illegal, do you have to pay it back? Should be fun.

We've seen record companies and book publishers give advances on work that takes years and years and might never be published (cough, cough, George RR Martin, I kid, I kid).

I wonder if the court will say "fine, you cannot collect against his football paychecks, but feel free to demand a portion of his endorsements, etc."

Advertisement
Advertisement
For your reading pleasure this Sunday morning.

:coffee:

"For the first time since 1991, Florida left its own state for a nonconference game, and it did not go well.

Utah was without its star QB and a host of other key players, and yet the Utes had no trouble demolishing Florida 24-11 on Thursday.

It was a reminder that Kyle Whittingham is arguably the most underappreciated head coach in the country.

It was also a reminder that Billy Napier inherited a huge job at Florida.

Over the Gators' past 30 games, they're just 12-18. Worse, a quarter of those wins came by just a field goal, two more came vs. FCS teams, and two others came vs. a USF program that is 4-29 over the past three seasons. Indeed, Florida has lost 17 of its last 24 games vs. Power 5 opponents -- in line with the production of Missouri, Cal and Syracuse over the same span."

LINK: https://www.espn.com/college-footba...k-1-highlights-top-plays-games-takeaways-2023

Sounds like the Turds need to listen when folks tell 'em they ain't ****

Jerry Seinfeld Lol GIF

Last edited:
Here’s comes the rationalizations and false hope

Wisconsin fans: "We're so glad Mertz transferred. He never was going to be the answer."

UF fans before Thursday: "Once he gets to UF and we surround him with good talent and good offensive coaching, he'll be much improved."

UF fans now: "Be patient. Mertz just needs a little time to get comfortable."

UF fans in a couple weeks: "Billy needs to play the back-up QB. Mertz ain't working out."

Advertisement
Back