Tears Gator Tears

You’d really think he’d have let these kids announce when they want and space it out over 10 or so days.

Absolutely screams squeezing the kids to go public to gain some semblance of positive perception.
It speaks to the magnitude of the Simmons flip that they had to use all of their available commitment ammo to try to counter the narrative.

And as others have said, their class will be tenuous if Florida regresses to a 3-9 season. Coaches on hot seats get numerous de commitments.

Advertisement
My response to gators today

1687087286854.gif

Advertisement
I think plenty are cutting the cheese after the mayo Mac and cheese (especially after it’s sitting out in the heat).

Slingblade Billy put everyone in the basketball gym and locked the bathrooms before feeding them all the mac & mayo. Then he told them "If you want to ****, you must commit."

Surprisingly, that technique worked.

Yeah, it wasn’t an NIL thing at all, his dad just wanted a job working in Mississippi.
I thought Noles were delusional, but these Gates take spin and delusion to a another level.

So the Gaytors, who offered Harold Perkins' mom a no-show job at Shands, were OH-FENDED by Simmons' dad wanting a job?

Say it isn't so....

Advertisement
So the Gaytors, who offered Harold Perkins' mom a no-show job at Shands, were OH-FENDED by Simmons' dad wanting a job?

Say it isn't so....
Small request. Is there any chance you could get a tutorial from @RVACane on how to copy paste from that gaytor cesspool? His are large font and easily readable on the phone. Yours- which are loaded with low IQ posts and brilliant commentary- show up so tiny on the phone you need to zoom in and scroll right to left. It’s a real pain in the ***.

Man they are literally following our timeline to a tee. Excitement about a highly ranked class in June. Of which severla kids are over ranked 4 stars that you beat schools like Maryland, Wvu, and Texas Tech type schools for. A little bit of hype for a few big names but really nothing massive. One or two very good commits that you think will help bring in the other big dogs. Talking about how even 7-5 is positive.

I can’t wait to see where this goes by late September. Honestly they can keep Lagway he isn’t stepping in and instantly making them 10-2. He’s all potential.

Say it isn't so....
As an aside…how can this information be so readily available online, yet the laser focused compliance officers within the teeming NCAA have absolutely no idea that any of this has or is occurring?

Small request. Is there any chance you could get a tutorial from @RVACane on how to copy paste from that gaytor cesspool? His are large font and easily readable on the phone. Yours- which are loaded with low IQ posts and brilliant commentary- show up so tiny on the phone you need to zoom in and scroll right to left. It’s a real pain in the ***.

Nope. There's no tutorial. I know what the differential is.

RVA posts from his phone.

I post from a computer.

I've already changed it up to screenshot more vertically and in a larger font, and I've had conversations with him already about it. There's only so much that can be done, though.

As just an example, if you thought the ads were bad on CIS, they are worse on 247, and when I try to magnify the screen TOO MUCH, it prioritizes the ads and you can barely see the posts. It sucks. And I'm a "premium" member of SwampAss 247...

Last edited:
Advertisement
As an aside…how can this information be so readily available online, yet the laser focused compliance officers within the teeming NCAA have absolutely no idea that any of this has or is occurring?

On THAT one, I think the difference is that Perkins did not pick UiF, so you never had a W-2 to use as evidence. Also, the NCAA is more concerned with offering parents on-field COACHING jobs, but apparently offering jobs at the Med School is kosher.

I post from a computer.

I've already changed it up to screenshot more vertically and in a larger font, and I've had conversations with him already about it. There's only so much that can be done, though.

As just an example, if you thought the ads were bad on CIS, they are worse on 247, and when I try to magnify the screen TOO MUCH, it prioritizes the ads and you can barely see the posts. It sucks. And I'm a "premium" member of SwampAss 247...
Maybe I can buy you a phone?

Billy i some kinda special. I remember them having Rashada decommit and commit to them at midnight because of what Kinsler did lol. It was so funny when Bruno did it cuz we all thought the commits were over for the day atleast. And look where that got them.

It makes no sense to reel out 4 commits in 1 day. Cristobal would never do that. Its about momentum and also each recruit get a day to themselves. Amateur hour and now u see why they keep getting played. No way all 4 of these commits stick, i would be tempted to put money on it.

Advertisement

I post from a computer.

One option might be to use mobile view in your browser. Open devtools with CTRL + SHIFT + C or F12, and click the icon in top left corner:

Screenshot 2023-06-18 092140.png

Screenshots wouldn't be as high-res as a phone but could be an option.

Man they are literally following our timeline to a tee. Excitement about a highly ranked class in June. Of which severla kids are over ranked 4 stars that you beat schools like Maryland, Wvu, and Texas Tech type schools for. A little bit of hype for a few big names but really nothing massive. One or two very good commits that you think will help bring in the other big dogs. Talking about how even 7-5 is positive.

I can’t wait to see where this goes by late September. Honestly they can keep Lagway he isn’t stepping in and instantly making them 10-2. He’s all potential.
Painfully obvious to see how insecure and threatened they are by us as a program. We beat them directly for so many top targets last cycle and now they focus intensely on negatively recruiting us and wanna force announcements from their croots as soon as they get a sense we're building momentum. They might have had a few bullets in the chamber right now but once a kid like Scott goes public for us they'll only be able to standby and watch as we lap them and it will be glorious.

Advertisement
Back