Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
The ride from Orlando is an hour and a half even with zero traffic. I’m sure that kid’s parents will be totally stoked about having to do that every Saturday in the fall

2 hours, my guy. If the rest of the world was vaporized and you busted *** the whole way, MAYBE you can push it to an hour and 45 mins, but again that’s not a soul on the road and you’re doing 85-90 the whole way.

On a Friday afternoon it’s every bit of 2.5 hours from MCO to the gator campus. Fun times lol

That’s the thing though. They vastly, vastly overpaid for Rashada, then on the eve on NSD decided…no. What guarantee does Lageay have that the same thing won’t happen to him? They could be promising him $100M per year. It doesn’t mean anything if they decide on the eleventh hour that the deal is void.

1686404739962.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dumbassery at its finest!

Yea they put a piece of plexiglass on the floor to protect it and then ruin a kids career having them jumping up and down on what is equivalent to a sheet of ice but hey they’re putting kids up in closets giving them stale honey buns so it only figures…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea they put a piece of plexiglass on the floor to protect it and then ruin a kids career having them jumping up and down on what is equivalent to a sheet of ice but hey they’re putting kids up in closets giving them stale honey buns so it only figures…
Bruh….. all I could see, was that kid coming down and clutching one of his knees. Whoever suggested that ****, needs firing… on the spot.

Bruh….. all I could see, was that kid coming down and clutching one of his knees. Whoever suggested that ****, needs firing… on the spot.

The buck stops with Katie...

How does this half-assery keep happening?

1686423248151.png

Yea how he didn’t tear a groin or a hamstring or tear a knee up is only because he’s young and by the grace of God.That kid and his family wouldn’t have had to worry about NIL cause the letters they would of been looking for would have been SMTM ( show me the millions)

Advertisement
Back