Tears Gator Tears

Wait, they are seriously taking recruits to Dave & Busters? I don’t know anyone over the age of 10 that gets hype for that place anymore.

1685801238794.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
So it’s similar to a North Korean indoctrination film but with a twist of Sling Blade and Deliverance.

North Korean recruiters would have better **** than the gators provide.

Did you actually look in that hotel room? 99% of that stuff was trashcan material. Paper cutouts of shoes? Reams of whacked out marketing materials. Nothing there anybody would want to take home.

I’m honestly in a state of shock as to how third rate and kitschy all that stuff is.

It really is embarrassing.

This is what sling blade’s army is up to. Holy ****. You need an army of assistants for that garbage?

Did you actually look in that hotel room? 99% of that stuff was trashcan material. Paper cutouts of shoes? Reams of whacked out marketing materials. Nothing there anybody would want to take home.

I’m honestly in a state of shock as to how third rate and kitschy all that stuff is.

This is what sling blade’s army is up to. Holy ****. You need an army of assistants for that garbage?

Hey, those handwritten Gaytor slogans TAKE TIME, MAN!!!

Advertisement

As I was watching that my thought was if this is where I’m staying, this is annoying seeing all this cluttered crap on my sink and bed. Like now I need a hefty lawn bag to throw all this trash in, including the Walmart Cinnamon Buns.

Advertisement
As I was watching that my thought was if this is where I’m staying, this is annoying seeing all this cluttered crap on my sink and bed. Like now I need a hefty lawn bag to throw all this trash in, including the Walmart Cinnamon Buns.

Honestly, I missed those Walmart cinnamon buns on the first pass. But who knows maybe they were Sam’s Club cinnamon buns, no?

Seriously though, it’s hard to believe that’s real. But it is. It’s shockingly bad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back