Tears Gator Tears

Good to see they’re in good hands.

A4539D24-DD8E-49B3-B913-6E416058631B.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
But yall said AR sucks tho so why him not being our QB anymore matters?
He does suck as a qb and I agree with you. It’s hypocritical to bring up AR15 to make a point of not having a great qb. 💁🏻‍♂️

Graham Schmutz sucks too in his own way so if that’s the point they’re making, they should stick to that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He does suck as a qb and I agree with you. It’s hypocritical to bring up AR15 to make a point of not having a great qb. 💁🏻‍♂️

Graham Schmutz sucks too in his own way so if that’s the point they’re making, they should stick to that.

Someone mentioned Utah wanting revenge for last year's game, and I merely pointed out that the victorious QB from last year's game will not be on the field. Giving additional credence to the idea that Utah is gonna wreck The Gaytor...

Someone mentioned Utah wanting revenge for last year's game, and I merely pointed out that the victorious QB from last year's game will not be on the field. Giving additional credence to the idea that Utah is gonna wreck The Gaytor...
They’ve got **** at QB. **** at TE. **** on the OL. They have some good young WRs and a couple of good RBs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back