Tears Gator Tears

Never stop Gaytoring, Gaytors...

1683937206408.png

1683937241693.png

1683937282691.png

Advertisement
For some of you guys 40 and older, I watched that and thought of the The Cosby Show episode where Theo goes on a long diatribe about how they should just love him and at the end it’s quiet for a minute and you think they had a moment and then Cliff just unloads on him and calls him and idiot and it’s the dumbest thing he has ever heard.
Was that the one where Cliff was finger banging a passed out unconscious Claire on the couch after drinking a tea he gave her??

Advertisement
I don’t think people are prepared for the unmitigated disaster that they’re going to be this year. 5-6 win team. Losses to Utah, Tennessee, SCAR, Georgia, LSU, and FSU (at a minimum) incoming.

They had some good talent on last years 6-7 team and a Top 5 pick at QB. Squandered opportunity. Wouldn’t be surprised if Billy gets fired. Best case he gets fired half way through 2024.

I don’t think people are prepared for the unmitigated disaster that they’re going to be this year. 5-6 win team. Losses to Utah, Tennessee, SCAR, Georgia, LSU, and FSU (at a minimum) incoming.

They had some good talent on last years 6-7 team and a Top 5 pick at QB. Squandered opportunity. Wouldn’t be surprised if Billy gets fired. Best case he gets fired half way through 2024.

If they fire him… his buyout coupled with hiring a new coach and his staff may be upwards for 100 million total when it’s all said and done. They can’t go bargain shopping for a coach next time.

If they fire him… his buyout coupled with hiring a new coach and his staff may be upwards for 100 million total when it’s all said and done. They can’t go bargain shopping for a coach next time.
Very good point. May force them to swallow a third year. UF is in a malaise that we were in a few years ago. If they fire Billy, it’ll have been their fourth coach fired since Urban. Don’t know who they’ll go after next.

Advertisement
Very good point. May force them to swallow a third year. UF is in a malaise that we were in a few years ago. If they fire Billy, it’ll have been their fourth coach fired since Urban. Don’t know who they’ll go after next.

The next coach will have to be an established P5 coach for them or else their fanbase will go nuts which I’m all for

Pressure bursts pipes… let’s see what happens when the big boys come hard after him. Especially the teams built to win and need a quarterback like him

Unless you guys are actually gonna back the brinks truck up for him just to prove a point

Won’t do any good cause once he opens the door he’ll see the truck is filled with Monopoly money…😜

while that may be true, y'all are in here talking like it's a guarantee that's not going to sign with UF as well. Keeping it a buck, i'm pretty sure it just stems from y'all having trouble locking down a top rated QB so some UM fans doing some projecting.

If/when he starts visiting other school(s), then i'll begin to worry but buddy has done everything to this point to show that UF is where he wants to be

He can sign with you guys but until he walks into that first classroom he can still go baseball.It’s happened to us and if I remember Alex Rodriguez was on campus when he decided baseball was his future which turned out to be a pretty good choice….and don’t forget NotraCajun has already predicted he will never play a down for you guys and he has a pretty good track record…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back