Tears Gator Tears

Have at it boys. I'll go 4-8.

View attachment 237893
It’s really hard to evaluate them. As overrated as I think Richardson is, he could take over a game running the ball. If they are really rolling with Mertz that offense is a big question mark. If they play like we did last season 3 wins could be difficult to come by on that schedule.

Advertisement
Yea then let’s see how loyal all the swamp rats are and if they show up to see this wreck……

Oh, let me answer in advance... those front-runners run for the hills first chance they get:

And this was after losing only their first game of the year, against another SEC team no less, to drop to 1-1!

Man they could legit start 2-2 then lose out. Only toss ups would be Arkansas and Mizz maybe?

Then you expect a surprise or two. They could sneak a win against Kentucky or Vanderbilt, maybe.

They’d need to get all the breaks going their way for even 4 wins.
How are they winning any game with no ol and Mertz? Mcneese is a toss up imo but everything else they’re losing

Advertisement
Billy’s portal strategy more so imo but Rashada def isn’t doing them any favors
To me, that's a catastrophe. You get a player to decommit from a school and erase an existing NIL deal with a truly impressive new deal. Then on ESD, you tell him, "You know, we can't really afford that. Here's what we can offer."

That's going to take a couple of cycles at minimum to go away.

To me, that's a catastrophe. You get a player to decommit from a school and erase an existing NIL deal with a truly impressive new deal. Then on ESD, you tell him, "You know, we can't really afford that. Here's what we can offer."

It doesn’t seem to be hurting his hs recruiting but his portal strategy is a dumpster fire asking for projects to send vhs style footage

Advertisement
So the word on the kid's recruiting thread here is that Mario got Anthony Campbell, a portal DL from ULM to cancel his UF visit this weekend and come to Miami instead.

If true, let thy tears flow and go forth and bring them home to me.

Gerard Way Drink GIF by My Chemical Romance

Lagway says otherwise to an extent unfortunately. It’s truly dumbfounding to me. It’s not like Billy runs a cool offense and has a great OL lined up.

Advertisement
Lagway says otherwise to an extent unfortunately. It’s truly dumbfounding to me. It’s not like Billy runs a cool offense and has a great OL lined up.
Yes. But there’s still a lot of time for the bamas and the usc’s and the oregons to come knocking and they will have trouble keeping him. They’re a placeholder

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back