Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
They were after him. Did they think they had him?
Yes, i was told he decommited from FSU to goto Florida. Its in the Nole tears
Screenshot_2023-05-09-15-15-30-90_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Advertisement
I realize these "spring tour" events are supposed to be positive and all, but COME ON, Billy...

Patience in the process? Even if that is true of wins/losses, it certainly doesn't explain the inability to schedule any Portal visitors. Let's not forget, Slingblade Billy told these Bull Gaytors he was building an "Army" (his words, not mine) to assist with the mechanics of recruiting. Soooo...eighteen months into his tenure, that's no longer "patience in the process" stuff, that's abject negligence when it comes to execution.

So you only START TO SEE RESULTS in Year 3? Billy, do you know what school employs you currently? If you think you have three years to START TO SEE RESULTS, I think you should have just stayed at La-La.

Mertz looks better in practice than reported? Suuuuure. Then all the WRs must look like gods, with all those dimes they are catching...Slingblade Billy tells himself that his ***** looks much bigger when someone is looking at it from underneath, as opposed to looking at it from above...

The stuff about Portal and academics is just flat-out lies. Unless a kid is flunking out of his prior school, academic QUALIFICATION is easy. Now, "how many credits transfer" is a completely separate issue, but it is NOT a disqualifying issue. And EVERYBODY IN THE COUNTRY faces the same obstacles that poor poor Slingblade Billy faces.

Oh, lord, more NIL/Collective excuses...again, EVERYBODY IN THE COUNTRY...

Blame your predecessor.

As for being excited about the draft and how that shows UF can identify and develop players...hey, Billy, I'll give you credit for O'Cyrus, but there's no way in **** I'm giving you credit for the other guys drafted. AR-15 might have had the WORST QB stats and game performances of any other Top 5 QB of all time. He got drafted off of BODY TYPE, not "development".
We will be playing against a non g5 Billy in 2024 im sure of it

Advertisement
Advertisement
McElroy practically mentioned the entire SEC conference as a team with an arrow pointing up. “I think if you go across the board,” McElroy said. “Vanderbilt arrow pointing up … Vanderbilt is better under Clark Lea than they were under Derrick Mason at the end of his tenure. Kentucky right now pointing up. Tennessee, arrow feels like it’s pointing up. South Carolina, arrow feels like it’s pointing up.

Florida would be one where you’re like ‘I’m not really sure right now.’ But last year after you get dragged by four touchdowns against Oregon State, not sure you can go any lower than that.
Now the schedule is tough this year. And ultimately you might have to go down just a little bit before you start to ramp up. But that’s all part of the natural process of building a program at the foundational level and can’t get any worse than they were last year.”
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Advertisement
Man they could legit start 2-2 then lose out. Only toss ups would be Arkansas and Mizz maybe?

Then you expect a surprise or two. They could sneak a win against Kentucky or Vanderbilt, maybe.

They’d need to get all the breaks going their way for even 4 wins.

Yea then let’s see how loyal all the swamp rats are and if they show up to see this wreck……

Advertisement
Back