Tears Gator Tears

1356144992-pig-chase-meme-generator-florida-gator-football-preseason-training-0ba841.jpg

Advertisement
I wish they were in the PAC12 next year so they could still go 5-7 and then not have the SeC ScHeDuLe to fall back on anymore

Advertisement
Will Utah get their revenge? Will sling blade Billy get a preseason extension? Will Kentucky extend the streak? Will they break .500? Is that one weird coach from the not so distant past still molesting sharks? Is Megan still hanging around prowling for recruits? I'm here to ask the hard hitting questions.
FdIrdYAWYAIvLXx.jpeg

Will Utah get their revenge? Will sling blade Billy get a preseason extension? Will Kentucky extend the streak? Will they break .500? Is that one weird coach from the not so distant past still molesting sharks? Is Megan still hanging around prowling for recruits? I'm here to ask the hard hitting questions.
View attachment 223433
Is rising coming back? Cause that other guy was not good

Advertisement
View attachment 223433
3-5 at best going to Arkansas lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back