Tears Gator Tears

The Gator Reality

1671506467424.gif

Advertisement
They tardos thing way too highly of themselves. It’s really weird. They really think Miami is recruiting to hurt UF but not help Miami? Do they realize how stupid they sound?

And look at that dudes thumb. Wtf? I can’t imagine what the rest of him looks like.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There’s the “flagship university” label again

View attachment 221134
Haven’t gotten an explanation on that

Amongst Florida schools

most enrollment = no
most cfb championships = no
most NFL players = no
most HoFers = no
most wins h2h = no

@TheOriginalCane your a good FL school history buff and alumn Any idea what they have to self anoint themselves as the flagship of FL? Even academic ranking has been back and forth.

Advertisement

Amongst Florida schools

most enrollment = no
most NFL players = no
most HoFers = no
most wins h2h = no

@TheOriginalCane your a good FL school history buff and alumn Any idea what they have to self anoint themselves as the flagship of FL? Even academic ranking has been back and forth.
I’d imagine that for a while they have been the highest ranked school in the state. Now don’t shoot the messenger here as I realize that those rankings are 1) flawed 2) usually only for undergrad and 3) we have done about as well in those rankings and reality is none of the Florida schools have had elite academic numbers. It’s not like Florida is Michigan or Virginia. I’m just saying, that’s is THEIR justification.

Amongst Florida schools

most enrollment = no
most NFL players = no
most HoFers = no
most wins h2h = no

Not @TheOriginalCane but I believe it was said they were the flagship due to having 3 entire exits on I75 dedicated for connection to Gainesville.

Last edited:

Amongst Florida schools

most enrollment = no
most NFL players = no
most HoFers = no
most wins h2h = no

Delusions my friend delusions…..something they have an abundance of unlike brains …..

Advertisement
Not @TheOriginalCane but I believe it was said they were the flagship due to having 3 entire exits on I75 dedicated for connection to Gainesville town limits.

That's entirely for those in a hurry to get the **** out of Gainesville - from whatever caused them to GO into Gainesville.

Three exits - enables a rapid rear-view mirror experience.

Advertisement
Back