Tears Gator Tears

22:43 - 31:50 is amazing. Dude almost cried at 27:55 lmaooo
Lmaoooo. **** that segment made my day lol. Who would've knew Stifler from American Pie was a Gator fan hahaha. Dude said, "hold on, hold on, put the music back on" hahahahahah.

Lets Go Yes GIF by ADWEEK

Advertisement
Lmaoooo. **** that segment made my day lol. Who would've knew Stifler from American Pie was a Gator fan hahaha. Dude said, "hold on, hold on, put the music back on" hahahahahah.

Lets Go Yes GIF by ADWEEK
My favorite part was at around the 25:20 mark when he says, “oh no…oh no”…almost as if he’s about to cry on air because he is in such disbelief that Cormani is a Cane.

Advertisement
I love so much about this video. I love the initial dejection, but when he sees the 247 video he gets super pumped about it as if cormani pulled the best troll move of all time, but then he has the major sadness when he finally learns that it’s real. I love that about fifty percent of his podcast is dead air and silence as he texts and surfs his phone. I love the idea that anybody would support his show seeing how awful just those ten minutes I watched were. “I thought we were vibin’” 🤣🤣🤣
Also I think the guy he has come on is the dad of the kid who scholarship they pulled for saying the n word .

Advertisement
Oh mane these chumps are getting slapped from every angle with nowhere to hide..I don’t think I’ve ever seen a sports team get owned by so many rivals at one time (uga, tenn/Fsu, lsu slapped them on field, & we’re crushing them on the trail)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back