Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
22CAC256-4241-4B5C-866F-2C110FE98567.jpeg

Advertisement
• ⁠Florida’s second biggest win the last three months was not being shutout by Oregon State in their bowl game
• ⁠Billy Napier is the first Florida coach to have a losing record in their first season since Charley Pell (1979)
• ⁠Florida has had a losing season four times in the last 10 seasons
• ⁠Florida is 5-11 in their last 16 games against Power 5 teams
• ⁠Oregon State is undefeated against Florida all-time (0-1)
• ⁠Florida was 0-3 vs. P5 teams who have an S-last name. The average margin of loss was 19.67 points
• ⁠Florida has consecutive losing seasons for the first time since 1978-1979
And The turds are 0-1 against the Oregon St. Bears…😜

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
22:43 - 31:50 is amazing. Dude almost cried at 27:55 lmaooo
I love so much about this video. I love the initial dejection, but when he sees the 247 video he gets super pumped about it as if cormani pulled the best troll move of all time, but then he has the major sadness when he finally learns that it’s real. I love that about fifty percent of his podcast is dead air and silence as he texts and surfs his phone. I love the idea that anybody would support his show seeing how awful just those ten minutes I watched were. “I thought we were vibin’” 🤣🤣🤣

22:43 - 31:50 is amazing. Dude almost cried at 27:55 lmaooo
Papa Stokes was kissing Gayta *** for months, and worshipping Billy Bob, and they dropped his kid faster than a hot potato when they got Rashada’s commitment. They found an excuse and shipped him off.

This is an important lesson to learn in life.

NEVER KISS ***!

Advertisement
Back