Tears Gator Tears

star wars hate GIF

Advertisement
Let’s sit here and think for one minute.

If roles were reversed and Napier was Miami’s HC and went 5-7.. where would our recruiting class be?

Now opposite, if Mario was the HC at UF right now… their class would be ranked where?

That’s why the bag excuse doesn’t hold weight.
Everyone of these schools is paying kids.

If in year 5 we're going 5-7 like Jimbo did then I'll be worried. I think we'll be winning at least 9-10 games a year in Mario's third season so people will stop crying about bags and start crying about something else

Let’s sit here and think for one minute.

If roles were reversed and Napier was Miami’s HC and went 5-7.. where would our recruiting class be?

Now opposite, if Mario was the HC at UF right now… their class would be ranked where?

That’s why the bag excuse doesn’t hold weight.
The closest Billy gets the Miami job in any parallel universe ends with him mugged on the way from the airport to his interview.

Advertisement
You always love getting TWO 5 star O-Linemen in the same class, but it’s SO much sweeter when both were coveted by the Gaturds. The irony is they keep saying we bought all these players when they literally dropped their entire NIL budget to get Rashada. They may have won one round, but Mario winning the match.

Everyone of these schools is paying kids.

If in year 5 we're going 5-7 like Jimbo did then I'll be worried. I think we'll be winning at least 9-10 games a year in Mario's third season so people will stop crying about bags and start crying about something else
Agreed.
Just funny how they can’t be transparent, it’s blatantly obvious that Mario is just that dude on the trail. Bag excuses mean you don’t know ball.

If Mario was the HC at UF they would’ve signed a top 5 class this year. While Nape at UM would be lucky to crack 15. It’s just different.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back